Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Speaking for the Israel Government, Zev Chafets was Stephen's guest on the February 26, 2007 edition of The Colbert Report.
February 26, 2007 NailingEdit
Mr Chafets is one of the good Jews, who believes that a political alliance between Jews and Evangelical Christians will bring about Armageddon and the 1000 year reign of Christ before the Final Judgement. Good times.
The alliance exists because of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and because we are at war with those who oppose us.
Although Chafets is not a religious Jew, he still claims to be more Jewish than Stephen, despite the fact that Stephen is a practicing Judeo-Christian.
- book: "A Match Made In Heaven: American Jews, Chistian Zionists, and One Man's Exploartion of the Weird and Wonderful Judeo-Evangelical Alliance"
July 23, 2009 NailingEdit
- book: "Cooperstown Confidential: Heroes, Rogues, and the Inside Story of the Baseball Hall of Fame"
- evidently former pitchers were indeed belly-itchers
- he has a beef with the notion that the hall of fame is a religious
- not great human beings
- Hall has a rule of five
- not kowtowing to big math
- in 1926 Ty Cobb pistol-whipped a Chinaman at second base
- 1889 injested monkey testosterone
- he hoped to improve his pitching
- took amphetamines
- Babe Ruth drank publicly during Prohibition
- he thinks Mickey Mantle was on the grassy knoll
- the problem is the cover up, not the behavior
- today everyone is using something
- Stephen suggests adding a notation to the back of a player's baseball card about the substances the player took
- kids can root for the player and the pharmaceutical company supplying him