Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yo-Yo Ma is the 44th president of the United States. He is the first Asian-American President. He became president when Obama failed to properly recite his oath of office, and Ma happened to be on the screen at noon. His vice-president is a cello Episode #502.
Economic Reform Edit
- More vibrato.
October 27, 2008 NailingEdit
- world renown cellist, but how good is he at Xbox Cello Hero?
- is a genius, and superstar
- Dr. Colbert conducted the interview with a baton
- Dr. Colbert will take any phallic symbol he can get
- Arthur fans may think of Yo-Yo as "Joe, The Cellist
- candidates seem to be ignoring him
- new album, "Yo-Yo Ma and Friends: Songs of Joy & Peace"
- declared Dr. Colbert right and the maestro
- he likes people and friends
- his name means different things in different parts of the world
- the west is winning the classical world!
- no real American cello songs about driving around in pick-up trucks and kicking ass