Russia Unveils Monument To Dog Sent Into SpaceEdit
Please Note: This is Laika, the dog sent into space. This is not the monument.
- Me afraid? No I'm from Russia land of great humanitarians like Lenin and Stalin my country would never leave me to die in the cold reaches of outer space. --Grazon 18:43, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Thankfully I was spared from the North Korean space progam, aka Beloved Leader's Dinner Party. - The Lake Effect 09:12, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
Hawaii Volcano EruptsEdit
Small Plane Crashes Into Compton, California HomeEdit
- The real estates value is expected to rise as the result of this improvement.
China's President Meets Chile's PresidentEdit
- Alphabetically similar countries always do well together. I mean, look at Iraq and Iran! - The Lake Effect 10:40, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
Many Countries Experiencing Food ShortagesEdit
The Greatest President Ever Awards Posthumous Medal Of HonorEdit
- Ok now George it's time to start plucking those pubic hairs gotta convince the public I give a damn just like daddy told me to. --Grazon 17:05, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- Don't litter.
Independent Bookstore May CloseEdit
American Airline Jets Back In Service After InspectionEdit
Reality TV Show Wins PeabodyEdit
- COLBERT BUMP: Tim Gunn carries over influence from mentoring the contestants on America's Next Top Jefferson. - The Lake Effect 09:08, 15 April 2008 (UTC)