Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zoo Animals Given Easter TreatsEdit
- Bush celebrates Easter early. 16:33, 21 March 2008 (UTC)Grazon
N.M. Governor Bill Richardson Formally Endorses Barack Hussein Obama For PresidentEdit
- "With this handshake I solemnly hand over my sporty new beard to your." --Careax 23:16, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
- His hands are soft, almost like he's never worked a day in the fields picking strawberries...--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 07:30, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
Nancy Pelosi Meets With The Dalai LamaEdit
- Namby-pamby multiculturalists are trying to dilute American culture and help the terrorists win, by befriending weird people dressed in weird garb. Wait, that's a Buddhist monk? That's Dalai Lama himself? Oh, then she's just being a hypocrite.
- Holy crap the Democrats are trying to piss off our Chinese Masters! 22:10, 24 March 2008 (UTC)Grazon
U.S. Reaches 4,000th Military Casualty In IraqEdit
Please note: as of this posting (March 23, 2008) the soldier posing with John McCain is still alive.
- The surge is working! The surge is working!--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 22:22, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
- Ok I posed with you now when do I get to go home Senator? 03:20, 25 March 2008 (UTC)Grazon
The Easter Bunny Gets To Meet The Greatest President Ever!Edit
- Bush tries to give another unwanted back rub to a foreigner. 00:34, 25 March 2008 (UTC)Grazon
- Hiding inside the bunny costume allowed Condi and George to finally hold each other in public!--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 12:44, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
Pope Baptizes Muslim ConvertEdit
- hehe, this should piss off the muslim fundies. --Grazon 19:33, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
Taiko Drummers Help Celebrate EasterEdit
Forecasters Warn Of More Flooding In MidwestEdit
- I knew I should have took a left at Pismo Beach...--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 12:45, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- "I know it seems dangerous, but I get paid to keep on truckin'."
Dog 'Prays' At Japanese TempleEdit
- They're even color coordinated. --Grazon 20:42, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
Children Play In Canoe On RiverEdit
And to think some idiots rant about how the west needs to be more like the east. 16:49, 25 March 2008 (UTC)Grazon
Nancy Reagan Endorses John McCain For PresidentEdit
- "Hey, junior. You better not get the Sunnis, Shia and Kurds mixed up again. I'm not gonna correct you like that Jew did."--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 07:34, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- McCain: Here's my best Ronnie impression: "We start bombing in five minutes." How did I do? "Well?"
- Nancy: "A bit of black hair dye and some rose blush on your cheeks and you're good to go."--OHeL 11:54, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
- Michael Jackson is really starting to let himself jo. --Grazon 23:06, 28 March 2008 (UTC)