Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Swiss Company Makes Submersible CarEdit
The car is called the "sQuba"
- We ask for an alternative fuel car and they give us this crap. 20:39, 16 February 2008 (UTC)Grazon
- Official Poll Position Car of the Mike Huckabee Campaign. --OHeL 22:07, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
- Brilliant!--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 23:35, 16 February 2008 (EST)
- Oh no... what's Ted been up to now?! --Careax 06:13, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
- Global warming is STILL A MYTH! - The Lake Effect 12:47, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
- Swiss 007?--Temp Intern 00:47, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
Japanese Snow FestivalEdit
- Even members of the Goldilocks Reenactment Society are playing their part in the War on Bears. Are you?! --Careax 06:12, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
- Yet again, no male visitors come calling for Tom Cruise. --Careax 06:12, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
31st Annual Empire State Run-Up WinnersEdit
The Empire State Run-Up is a race in which the competitors run up the 1,576 stairs of the Empire State Building. The winning time was 10:08.
- "Tits! Tits! Look into the tits!" --OHeL 04:16, 18 February 2008 (UTC) lol for ze win!
- "All I can see are tiny spinning King Kongs!" --Careax 06:06, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
Before And After View Of Boston Big DigEdit
- Wait - this is Mitt Romney's greatest achievement?! --Careax 06:44, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Discusses Terror With National Intelligence Director, Admiral Michael McConnellEdit
- Intelligence Director on right, Unintelligence Director on left. 20:12, 17 February 2008 (UTC)Grazon 20:12, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- "Hey Stretch, is McConnell staring at my ass again?!" --Careax 06:43, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
Kosovo Declares Independence From SerbiaEdit
- Sheesh, anyone would have thought they just founded America! --Careax 06:41, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- Ok now on the count of three we all riot. 20:49, 21 February 2008 (UTC)Grazon
Serbians Set Fire To US Embassy In Belgrade In Reaction To Kosovo's IndependenceEdit
- Launch the F-117s. And find out who this Kosovo guy is! --Careax 20:44, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
Darth Vader Hot Air BalloonEdit
- The Ron Paul Blimp has never looked classier. 05:57, 19 February 2008 (UTC)Grazon
- Darth Nader's campaign takes off! --Randroid 23:48, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
A Man Pulls A DonkeyEdit
- Perfect Metaphor for Bloggers and the Democratic Party. 20:16, 18 February 2008 (UTC)Grazon
- And you thought "haulin' ass" was easy! --Careax 20:43, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
- C'mon! Move your ass! We don't have all evening! C'mon, ass!
NASA Non-Hubble Telescope Captures New Stars As They Are FormedEdit
- Microscopic photographs of a split-second sneeze from Walt Disney.