Men Jump Into Icy WaterEdit
- After hearing that Mark Foley was approaching, the pages had extra incentive in this year's Annual Congressional Winter Swim Contest. --Careax 21:22, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
Tornadoes Hit WisconsinEdit
- Note to self: no more praying for spring weather. 21:30, 8 January 2008 (UTC)Grazon
- "Damn it General Zod, I told you not to take that left turn at Cleveland!" --Careax 21:25, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
Ambassadors Attend Audience With The Greatest Pope EverEdit
- "Let the group staring contest begin!" --Careax 03:50, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- My God man. Isn't that Sonny Crockett and Rico Tubbs?
- Presenting the flagship of the Iranian Navy: the ISS ALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!" --Careax 04:50, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
John McCain Wins New Hampshire Republican PrimaryEdit
- Saint John proudly shows off his stigmata. --Careax 07:33, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
- Who pooped in my pants?
Hillary Clinton At A New Hampshire Campaign RallyEdit
- Ah so this is why Bill married Hillary. 23:37, 7 January 2008 (UTC)Grazon
- Hillary goes all Godzilla on New Hampshire. --Careax 03:48, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, sweet mother of GOD! Where did these fucking people come from?!
Campaign Signs In New HampshireEdit
Since everyone know that Sign size=penis size we can now safely conclude that Hillary has a bigger one that Dennis. 03:42, 10 January 2008 (UTC)Grazon