Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Men Jump Into Icy WaterEdit
- After hearing that Mark Foley was approaching, the pages had extra incentive in this year's Annual Congressional Winter Swim Contest. --Careax 21:22, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
Tornadoes Hit WisconsinEdit
- Note to self: no more praying for spring weather. 21:30, 8 January 2008 (UTC)Grazon
- "Damn it General Zod, I told you not to take that left turn at Cleveland!" --Careax 21:25, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
Ambassadors Attend Audience With The Greatest Pope EverEdit
- "Let the group staring contest begin!" --Careax 03:50, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- My God man. Isn't that Sonny Crockett and Rico Tubbs?
- Presenting the flagship of the Iranian Navy: the ISS ALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!" --Careax 04:50, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
John McCain Wins New Hampshire Republican PrimaryEdit
- Saint John proudly shows off his stigmata. --Careax 07:33, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
- Who pooped in my pants?
Hillary Clinton At A New Hampshire Campaign RallyEdit
- Ah so this is why Bill married Hillary. 23:37, 7 January 2008 (UTC)Grazon
- Hillary goes all Godzilla on New Hampshire. --Careax 03:48, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, sweet mother of GOD! Where did these fucking people come from?!
Campaign Signs In New HampshireEdit
Since everyone know that Sign size=penis size we can now safely conclude that Hillary has a bigger one that Dennis. 03:42, 10 January 2008 (UTC)Grazon