Severe Weather Hits Midwest, Photo #1Edit
- Hillary left a path of destruction in her wake.
- Global Warming attacks America's heartland with gallons and gallons of warmth.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 21:51, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Severe Weather Hits Midwest, Photo #2Edit
Barbara Bush left a path of destruction in her wake.
- Lincoln actively refutes Al Gore's claims of global warming. - The Lake Effect 22:22, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Severe Weather Hits Midwest, Photo #3Edit
- Path of Destruction trifecta completed by Nancy Pelosi who ironicaly hurt a supporter/bear --WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 07:22, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- And this is what happens when Stephen Colbert develops mutant powers like Iceman. - The Lake Effect 22:20, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Scientists Find Source Of Aurora BorealisEdit
Tommy Chong's fortress of solitude was never hard to find. 06:59, 12 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
Incidentally, sasquatches and yeti are now known to suffer from serious indigestion and gas problems. It's true, Bigfoot's farts are responsible for climate change. - The Lake Effect 21:54, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Winter In The Black Forest, GermanyEdit
&%#@#@#@#@ing! Al Gore and Zee Global worming. 21:46, 17 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
Royal Opera House Of London Stages The NutcrackerEdit
Ron Reagan is planning to hit this tonight.
The Greatest President Ever Inspects TroopsEdit
- The President holds back tears, emotional from the brilliance of the administration's troop surge plan. - The Lake Effect 15:57, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- "(cough, cough)....lay prone... eh eh, just kiddin guys."--GlennBecksAT**l (talk) 20:36, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- No one had the heart to tell George the troops were on the other side--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 20:18, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- All the troops showed their respect for the President's wicked bad French mime skillz. --Careax 00:17, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
North Korea's Glorious Leader, Kim Jong Il, With Military LeadersEdit
- Yoko Ono requires a military escort to protect her from those who blame her for the bands break up. 02:09, 16 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
- The generals were all keen to win their leader's vote in the "Biggest Silliest Hat Award". --Careax 00:14, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
Nuculer Facility Technician, IranEdit
Borat gets a new job at the Kazikstan Nuclear Facility. 02:07, 16 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
- Energy plant powered exclusively by Mahmoud's farts has its draw-backs. --Careax 00:12, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
Scientists Create Glow-in-the-dark CatEdit
The result of Borat getting a new job at the Kazikstan Nuclear Facility. 20:00, 15 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
- Good one!
- Scientists, optimistic that luminous cats will be the new accessory for drug-addled kids, plan to open the Glowing Pussy night club. --Careax 00:09, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Santa finally announces replacement for retiring Rudolph. --Careax 07:25, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Abomination! Threat to society! Oh, kill it! KILL IT!
Whales Wear Santa HatsEdit
- Accepting Christmas, the whales are one step closer to accepting Jesus Christ, unlike those heathen sea lions. - The Lake Effect 22:47, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Parking Garage RescueEdit
- Non-American car attempts suicide. -The Lake Effect 21:21, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
South Korean Legislature Discuss ImpeachmentEdit
- Chaos breaks out in the Assembly building with news of the cafeteria's shortage of kimchee. -The Lake Effect 22:52, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Someone was trying to cheat at W.O.W.! -00:44, 18 December 2007 (UTC) Grazon
- An exorcism taking place in a South Korean Baptist Church. Greatest President Ever, although not pictured, was in attendance.
Scientists Genetically Modify Mouse To Not Fear CatsEdit
- Mouse's testicles account for half of his mass. - The Lake Effect 23:06, 19 December 2007 (UTC)