Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Severe Weather Hits Midwest, Photo #1Edit
- Hillary left a path of destruction in her wake.
- Global Warming attacks America's heartland with gallons and gallons of warmth.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 21:51, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Severe Weather Hits Midwest, Photo #2Edit
Barbara Bush left a path of destruction in her wake.
- Lincoln actively refutes Al Gore's claims of global warming. - The Lake Effect 22:22, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Severe Weather Hits Midwest, Photo #3Edit
- Path of Destruction trifecta completed by Nancy Pelosi who ironicaly hurt a supporter/bear --WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 07:22, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- And this is what happens when Stephen Colbert develops mutant powers like Iceman. - The Lake Effect 22:20, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Scientists Find Source Of Aurora BorealisEdit
Tommy Chong's fortress of solitude was never hard to find. 06:59, 12 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
Incidentally, sasquatches and yeti are now known to suffer from serious indigestion and gas problems. It's true, Bigfoot's farts are responsible for climate change. - The Lake Effect 21:54, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Winter In The Black Forest, GermanyEdit
&%#@#@#@#@ing! Al Gore and Zee Global worming. 21:46, 17 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
Royal Opera House Of London Stages The NutcrackerEdit
Ron Reagan is planning to hit this tonight.
The Greatest President Ever Inspects TroopsEdit
- The President holds back tears, emotional from the brilliance of the administration's troop surge plan. - The Lake Effect 15:57, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- "(cough, cough)....lay prone... eh eh, just kiddin guys."--GlennBecksAT**l (talk) 20:36, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- No one had the heart to tell George the troops were on the other side--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 20:18, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- All the troops showed their respect for the President's wicked bad French mime skillz. --Careax 00:17, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
North Korea's Glorious Leader, Kim Jong Il, With Military LeadersEdit
- Yoko Ono requires a military escort to protect her from those who blame her for the bands break up. 02:09, 16 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
- The generals were all keen to win their leader's vote in the "Biggest Silliest Hat Award". --Careax 00:14, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
Nuculer Facility Technician, IranEdit
Borat gets a new job at the Kazikstan Nuclear Facility. 02:07, 16 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
- Energy plant powered exclusively by Mahmoud's farts has its draw-backs. --Careax 00:12, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
Scientists Create Glow-in-the-dark CatEdit
The result of Borat getting a new job at the Kazikstan Nuclear Facility. 20:00, 15 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
- Good one!
- Scientists, optimistic that luminous cats will be the new accessory for drug-addled kids, plan to open the Glowing Pussy night club. --Careax 00:09, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Santa finally announces replacement for retiring Rudolph. --Careax 07:25, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Abomination! Threat to society! Oh, kill it! KILL IT!
Whales Wear Santa HatsEdit
- Accepting Christmas, the whales are one step closer to accepting Jesus Christ, unlike those heathen sea lions. - The Lake Effect 22:47, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Parking Garage RescueEdit
- Non-American car attempts suicide. -The Lake Effect 21:21, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
South Korean Legislature Discuss ImpeachmentEdit
- Chaos breaks out in the Assembly building with news of the cafeteria's shortage of kimchee. -The Lake Effect 22:52, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Someone was trying to cheat at W.O.W.! -00:44, 18 December 2007 (UTC) Grazon
- An exorcism taking place in a South Korean Baptist Church. Greatest President Ever, although not pictured, was in attendance.
Scientists Genetically Modify Mouse To Not Fear CatsEdit
- Mouse's testicles account for half of his mass. - The Lake Effect 23:06, 19 December 2007 (UTC)