FCC Chairman, Kevin Martin in Seattle For HearingEdit
"It is true... whenever someone crosses the state border into Washington, they suddenly bear a resemblance to Bill Gates." --OHeL 21:08, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- Tucker Carlson and Karl Rove's love child makes his debut in Seattle.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 00:27, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- "Sorry, I've got to get back to Junior High. Recess is nearly over and I don't want to get grounded for the field trip to the lollipop factory tomorrow!" --Careax 00:31, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- "Larry Craig tried to touch me in the mens room!" 01:30, 28 November 2007 (UTC)01:30, 28 November 2007 (UTC)Grazon 01:30, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
Fall Colors In VirginiaEdit
Here we see another institution that Bush managed to weasel through without learning a thing.
Bahai World Centre In IsraelEdit
- Yet another wonderful place where people of many faiths can come together and accept Jesus Christ into their lives. - The Lake Effect 17:55, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
Gas Station in Burbank, CaliforniaEdit
- "I'm blocking all the pumps you say? Meh, don't worry about it. At this price nobody can afford to buy the stuff anyway." --Careax 00:27, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
Brazil Discovers OilEdit
- "So this guy here says to me, 'Wouldn't this be cheaper than invading an OPEC country?'" - The Lake Effect 13:20, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
Peace Comes To BaghdadEdit
- Don't tase me, American Imperialist Dog!--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 23:45, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
"A high five for Mission Accomplished!"--OHeL 21:15, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
Cyclone Hits South AsiaEdit
- "Excuse me God, but what did I do wrong? I'm not gay, or black..." - The Lake Effect 17:57, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- Isn't it obvious child? you're a pagan lol
2007 Thanksgiving Parade, New York CityEdit
- Illegal immigrant balloon taking jobs from American balloons.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 17:52, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- Mexico "pulls a Troy" by hiding a legion of soldiers in the "goodwill Dora" balloon. At midnight New York was over-run by commandos armed with sombreros and big bushy mustaches. --Careax 00:24, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
Chinese Block U.S.S. Kitty Hawk From Port Of Hong KongEdit
- Somehow the shipful of sailors will be able to find something to do after not being allowed to disembark at Hong Kong. On the other hand, the Hong Kong girls...--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 00:33, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
(He's right, but take it from my experience - Shanghai girls are way more fun...) - The Lake Effect 17:58, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
Scientists Clone MonkeysEdit
"The experiment is a success! Eight more years!!!!" --OHeL 21:13, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
Cruise Ship Sinks After Hitting IcebergEdit
- More proof that global warming hates capitalism.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 17:53, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- Somewhere out there James Cameron is giddily planning a career comeback. --Careax 00:20, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
Members Of The British Royal Family Attend Commonwealth SummitEdit
Philip: Am I dead? I feel kind of clammy... but... oh yeah... I just felt a pulsebeat...
QEII: I look better than she does...
The Royal the Ascendancy Forgot: Did I just...? I presently must find the nearest water closet chamber...
Camilla: Let's get the party started! Where is that bong?...
--OHeL 21:20, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- "Mother, father, you won't need to set up the cot at the foot of your bed tonight. One will be doing his yearly nasty with Camilla." --Careax 00:19, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- Dirty mouth? Clean it up with low lighting and bright reflective full-length gowns.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 00:31, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
Another California WildfireEdit
- Finally, God put down the bottle and aimed true at the Godless sodomites. About time. - The Lake Effect 18:00, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- I Said God would cut ya down.
signed Johnny Cash.