Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Greatest President Ever Slaps Down A Petulant CongressEdit
- If you are looking for color, please scroll to next picture--Colberican 18:59, 12 November 2007 (UTC)
The Greatest Secretary Of State Ever!Edit
- Another tragic smoking related accident. --Eviltwin 21:05, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- Accident caused after careless grip on the set of a Looney Tunes episode forgot to remove the painting of the highway from in front of the massive boulder. --Eviltwin 21:05, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
Scientists Reconstruct Simulation of King Tut's Face From Burial ShroudEdit
(Just for fun, this is what he looks like now)
- "Don't asp me bro!"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 03:56, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- "Jews discover they are the spawn of Tut."--Pro-Lick 16:12, 9 November 2007 (UTC)--
A Man At The Shanghai Stock ExchangeEdit
- The one child policy in China is a clearly hurting their financial market. Chung Lee, the only person currently living in China has a hard time trying organize a hostile take-over of himself. Eviltwin 21:59, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Mexican State of Tabasco FloodedEdit
- "Just Kidding" says God. --Eviltwin 21:06, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- The water won't taste like that sauce, but with the septic fluid in it, you can bet it will burn... - The Lake Effect 06:56, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
Girl With Eight Limbs To Undergo SurgeryEdit
Here is an x-ray-like image
- "She is great a doing the floors" says drunken mother, "she is like a human roomba."
--Eviltwin 21:03, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- The results of in-utero combat can sometimes be devastating. But the new pay-per-view sensation in Baliwood doesn't seem to be dying out anytime soon. --Eviltwin 21:03, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- Spider-girl, Spider-girl... does whatever a Spider-girl does... -The Lake Effect 23:12, 11 November 2007 (UTC)