Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bullfighting Making Comeback in SpainEdit
Louisiana Elects New GovernorEdit
Zebra Walks Around Animal ParkEdit
"Hey there, how you doin'?"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 03:41, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
Vandals Turn Famous Fountain RedEdit
When he learned of the news, Moses commented that when the vandals were identified, he would file a class-action lawsuit for copyright infringment with such famous magicians as Jesus and David Blaine.
San Francisco Zoo Celebrates Halloween With BearsEdit
- A Godless Killing Machine trying on his Halloween costume in an attempt to steal candy from America's children.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 03:44, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
Boston Red Sox Win 2007 World SeriesEdit
Robosaurus Is For SaleEdit
A Robosaurus (like the one pictured below) is up for sale.
No, I don't have a caption to offer; I just want to BUY THAT f%$^ing thing! - The Lake Effect 06:47, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
Apparently, Robosaurus' kid is a hybrid. Pfft... - The Lake Effect 07:02, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
Guantanamo Bay, CubaEdit
- GITMO a fun canvas maze at the entrance. That is why many believe it to be a theme park disguised as a prison.--Eviltwin 21:56, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
The Albors Mountains Surrounding Tehran, IranEdit
- G.W. Bush cleverly has begun the first wave of attack upon Iran by sending our purple mountains majesty. Mountains hate Islam.--Eviltwin 21:56, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Malibu Landmark Burned In WildfireEdit
Firefighters somber, as they recall the time that Charlie Sheen participated in a fifty-girl-orgy here. Tragedy. - The Lake Effect 06:50, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
Blackwater Given Immunity By State DepartmentEdit
- U.S. Troops in Iraq cover for Blackwater mercenaries as they run to get their paychecks.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 04:00, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- U.S. Troops in Iraq manage to FOOL Blackwater mercenaries into chasing the paycheques that haven't arrived yet. (Heck, you can see that one soldier with the goggles laughing at them.) - The Lake Effect 07:05, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
- Private funding and years of research have developed bullet-proof baseball caps for the Blackwater troops to use. Unfortunately only one of every two gets to wear the ultra high-tech goggles. --Eviltwin 20:18, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
Bigfoot Discovered In PennsylvaniaEdit
Derrick Hill, a local teen of Tennessee, was spotted today in a Northeastern Pennsylvanian community. He was heavily inebriated and nude. copyright of -The Group-, Jan. 15, 2008