Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Man Has One Leg, 78 Kids, Wants 100 (Kids, Not Legs)Edit
- Brownie, yer doin' a heckuva job. A heckuva job. Heckuva job. Heck of a job...
(takes deep breath)
Heckuva job. Heckuva job... - The Lake Effect 03:42, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
- Dangerously efficient terrorist training camp discovered. President Mitt Romney to come out with Mormon-based super-polygamist anti-terrorism brigade. - The Lake Effect 03:50, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
- He may only have one leg, but WHAT a leg it is!! --Careax 01:05, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
The Queen MaryEdit
Wildfires Endanger Greek Antiquities, Photo #1Edit
- Where are your pagan gods now, Athenians! --Careax 01:15, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- Greek pagans suddenly begin worshiping, Arson, the fire god--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 06:45, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- With news of the loss of various man-boy love works of art, Mark Foley pledges to replace them with creations of his own design. - The Lake Effect 04:45, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- The Great White World Tour continues... --Randroid 22:58, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
Wildfires Endanger Greek Antiquities, Photo #2Edit
A Panda Bear At Washington's National ZooEdit
A male panda bear dreams of being a grizzly.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 07:11, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- (just in case no one remembers: click here)
An Atlantic Puffin Gathers Food For Its YoungEdit
The Greatest President Ever Attends A Conference With Other North American LeadersEdit
- "Man, I hope Harpie stops talking so I can go over and get my PEW-TEEN. Heh, poutine, isn't that the President of Russia? He has a funny name. Wait a sec, my name is BUSH. Heheheh... Bush. That's funny too. If only everyone stopped looking at me, then I could just play with my PSP..." - The Lake Effect 08:28, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- I wonder if I concentrate real hard, Felipe can hear me as well as I can hear him...--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 08:40, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- It's like Harpie is speaking Canadian, and the translationer is saying the same thing in American... that's odd! - The Lake Effect 19:28, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- "I sure do hate sharing the other earbud, why can't Cheney buy one of them fancy headphone splitters you get at Radioshack? If I don't get to hear all of my Fergie I might just declare war on Iran" - User:Applesauce 10:10, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
The Greatest Attorney General Ever Announces His ResignationEdit
- Now, what is wrong with saying "I don't recall?" during a press conference?--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 10:04, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- This is one moment of my life I'd REALLY like to forget. For REAL this time. - The Lake Effect 21:54, 1 September 2007 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever After Commenting On The Resignation Of The Greatest Attorney General EverEdit
- Thank you, no further questions...okay, I'm done now now Larry, why do we have to have our meeting in the bathroom?--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 10:06, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
Afghanistan Government Burns Opium In CeremonyEdit
- Lottery system in effect for "who gets to stand right over the fumes and get TOTALLY wasted." - The Lake Effect 23:20, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
Not five minutes after fields are completely on fire, democracy kicks in!