Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Man Makes Functional Viking Ship Out Of Ice Cream SticksEdit
- "Yaharr! And all she cost me was a glue addiction and early onset diabetes!" --Careax 23:52, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
2007 NAACP GOP Presidential Candidates ForumEdit
Because of Affirmative Action quota rules, Tom Tancredo was the only candidate allowed to speak at the NAACP Candidate Forum.WrongOfTexas 22:45, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Holds A Press ConferenceEdit
The Greatest President Ever holds a press conference in the newly remodeled, reopened and renamed Brady White House Briefing Room.
- "Karl was going to name the room after America's first First Lady. He kept insisting her name was Martha Washington. But ah correctified him. After all, everyone knows her name was really Marcia Brady!" --Careax 23:39, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
A Chimpanzee Walks On A TreadmillEdit
- If you put 1 million chimps on 1 million treadmills, shit will eventually start flying. --Careax 23:42, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
The French Celebrate Bastille Day, July 14, 2007Edit
- The French weren't sure who this Bastille fellow was. But after seeing his frightening and mighty fireworks they decided to surrender immediately, just to be safe. --Careax 23:49, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
Japan Hit With A 6.7-magnitude EarthquakeEdit
Democrats Call For All-Night Senate SessionEdit
- Preparation activities for the Democrats' D.C. Madam all-night orgy.--Pro-Lick 07:51, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
- "Oh shit, I hope someone remembered the binkies!" --Careax 05:10, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
2007 San Fermin Festival Takes Place, Pamplona SpainEdit
A Steam Pipe Explodes Tearing Up A New York City StreetEdit
- GET ME TWO HUNDRED MARILYN MONROES IN BILLOWY DRESSES, STAT! --Careax 04:54, 21 July 2007 (UTC)