After Driving Through A Tunnel 6 Inches Too Short, The Roof Peels Off TruckEdit
Yes, it's true.
"Oops!" --Careax 06:26, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
- Godzilla upset after finding truck void of fish. - The Lake Effect 15:05, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
Three American BisonEdit
- If they were French Bison, they would have surrendered to the Pioneers into extinction a long time ago. U.S.A.! U.S.A.! -The Lake Effect 01:37, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
A Crab In A Roman ColiseumEdit
- I'd hate to be the lion to go up against THAT guy. - The Lake Effect 15:06, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
- Early special effects test footage of Gladiator II: Maximus Rebornicus hit the intertubes this week. --El Payo 03:46, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever With Soul Brother, Vladimir PutinEdit
"Last one to blink gets a missile silo in the Czech Republic" --Careax 06:28, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
"Hey there Pootie Poot. Yer shorter than Commander Guy. Heh heh heh."
- "So it's like nuking them from the inside out? I like that." - The Lake Effect 04:43, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
Prince Harry and Prince WilliamEdit
- "Harry, you must stop trying to get deployed over there. Remember that threat from that "terrorist" that wanted to "cut off your ears and send them to your grandmother?" That was me." - The Lake Effect 15:10, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
- "Harry, for the last time, the reason I look more like Father than you is because Father is my actual father."
- "Okay, but next time you wear the Nazi costume for Halloween." - The Lake Effect 04:41, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Visits The Czech RepublicEdit
- thinking to self "Left foot, right foot, it's pronounced 'check', not 'C-Zeck'..." - The Lake Effect 15:22, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
The French Open Tennis TournamentEdit
- Tantric tennis might seem cool, but you're likely to miss your balls. --Careax 06:01, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
The Price of Gas in HawaiiEdit
- Relax. The way climate change is going, you'll all be sailing in outriggers anyway. - The Lake Effect 15:12, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
Man in Wheelchair Pushed On Highway By SemitruckEdit
- It still beats air travel. - The Lake Effect 01:36, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
- The Lord Humongous rules the Wasteland!
New Disneyland ride: Mr. Bandit's Wild Ride. --Careax 06:32, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
Birds On A Woman's HatEdit
- Japanese engineers discover method to efficiently and quickly deliver feces to hair. - The Lake Effect 23:43, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
A bird on the Bush is worth three on the hat? --Careax