Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scientist in AntarcticaEdit
Face of Jesus appears in Stephen Colbert's dryer lint filter. --Alethic Logic 18:06, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
One of Mr. Freeze's henchmen.
Women Attend BullfightsEdit
Steve Tyler (bottom right) dons disguise and sneaks into bullfight. --Alethic Logic 18:12, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
Spanish senior breaks world record for being "always a bridesmaid, never a bride". --Careax 22:15, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
- It's always a riot when the coliseum holds "Free Doily Night." - The Lake Effect 06:47, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
Mother Duck Crosses Road With 29 DucklingsEdit
Yes, it's true.
World's most promiscuous duck thinks it's a chicken. --Careax 18:15, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
Despite the advertising, Momma duck found it difficult to sleep in. --Alethic Logic 02:10, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- "What keeps the ducks so punctual and orderly? It’s the hotel restaurant’s most famous dish - Stragglers a L’orange." - The Lake Effect 02:23, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
Bjork Performs at the 2007 Coachella Music FestivalEdit
It's official: Bjork is a crazy bag lady. --Careax 05:15, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
Fans at the 2007 Coachella Music FestivalEdit
A newly formed military superpower prepares to invade the Galapagos islands and claim them for Britanada. --Alethic Logic 02:06, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
Noisettes Perform at the 2007 Coachella Music FestivalEdit
No, it's not REALLY an axe... --Alethic Logic 03:50, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
"Well this is how I saw Pete Townsend playing it, so it must be right!" --Careax 05:16, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
Restaurant on a CraneEdit
- Oops, I dropped my fork. Could you pick that up for me? - The Lake Effect 06:46, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
Come on... someone fall, already!
Sumo Wrestlers Holding BabiesEdit
- The things you'll find when you're cleaning your flabs... - The Lake Effect 05:34, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
"Wait a minute, why are they wearing the clothes and we wearing the diapers?!" --MC Esteban™ 05:42, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
"You call this a meal? I'll need 15 more just to put a dent in my hunger!" --Careax 06:32, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
Dutchman Builds Noah's Ark ReplicaEdit
- Another citizen of The Netherlands tricked by Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth. That country would be first to go. - The Lake Effect 07:49, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
Mid-Atlantic Alpaca ShowEdit
- Worst. Poodle. EVER! - The Lake Effect 07:47, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
"Drugs are bad... umKay?" --Alethic Logic 20:07, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
Man Hires Bodyguard for Protection Against SeagullsEdit
Yes, it's true.
"Don't let it poop on me! I'm already covered in enough white 'paint'!" --Careax 04:42, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
A Bee and An AzaleaEdit
- Unless the bee and the azalea are married, it's a sin. - The Lake Effect 06:23, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
Bush proudly announces America is winning the War on Sex, thanks to the depletion of evil fornicating honey bees / "sex terrorists". --Careax 06:28, 4 May 2007 (UTC)