Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BP Slick Enters its First MonthEdit
- Well, at least I am not Tony Hayward --Mutopis 05:02, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- "Tell the liberals that oil baths do wonders for the feathers."--Pro-Lick 02:54, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
- "I'm swimming in the black gold!" --nfries88 02:08 August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Supreme Court Nominee Elena Kagan Goes To WashingtonEdit
She's the one in the middle.
President Hussein Obama Holds a Health Care Town Hall in MarylandEdit
Veteran Reporter Helen Thomas RetiresEdit
Thomas took voluntary retirement after her personal view that "Israelies should get the hell out of Palestine" were publicized.
Hotel Taiwan DemolishedEdit
- "DAMN PRICELINE AND DAMN YOU SHATNER!!!" --Mutopis 05:02, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
Country Music Awards Open in NashvilleEdit
Shown here is Carrie Underwood
- "FIRE! FIRE!! WHERE IS THAT FLOOD WHEN YOU NEED IT?!" --Mutopis 05:03, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Further proof that Country and Western Music is sponsored by the Baby Satan... --Atenea del Sol 17:45, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
BP CEO Tony Hayward Testifies Before the US SenateEdit
To the left? A protestor. To the right? Tony.
Deepwater Horizon Just Keeps Leaking and LeakingEdit
Argentina Pummels South Korea at the World CupEdit
Bill Gates Calls for Energy EfficiencyEdit
"Hey don't get mad at me! All you fossil fuel guys DO look the same! Sue me!" --email@example.com 03:56, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
- "I'm sorry, but I don't want to pay for a diesel generator to run my supercomputer that controls all the Windows computers."--Pro-Lick 14:25, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
The US Army Turns 135Edit
- BOO-yah! --Atenea del Sol 17:45, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- "Let's just get out of our clothes and roll around in the cake, then eat it off each other!"--Pro-Lick 14:29, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
Oil Slick Spotted of Perdido Key, FloridaEdit
- When we let dolphins and sea turtles use the ocean, they just poop all over it.--Pro-Lick 19:01, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
Obama Talks to Nurses About HealthcareEdit
Deepwater Horizon Spill Still Going StrongEdit
Shown here is a controlled burnoff of oil and gas on the gulf surface near the now-defunct rig.
US Open at Pebble BeachEdit
Japanese golfer Ryo Ishikawa with his ball in hand...
G-20 and IMF World SummitsEdit
From left to right: IMF Director General Dominique Strauss-Khan, US Treasury Chief Tim Geithner, and the French Finance Minister.
Obama and Biden Are Having a Good TimeEdit
- Now that Helen Thomas is gone, we can finally get someone hot to uncross their legs in the front row.--Pro-Lick 18:58, August 17, 2010 (UTC)