Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nancy Pelosi Accuses CIA Of Lying To CongressEdit
Here is the link for a transcript of her statement and answers to questions from the press.
- "Told you you'd get caught. But I'm still here! Buwahahahahaha!" --DorkVader 16:09, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- I hereby swear I will be the only san francisco liberal who will hold any high office for a century as a result of my failing to make life even slightly hard for Bush. --Grazon 01:42, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
Karl Rove Leaves After Interviewing With Federal ProsecutorsEdit
- (insert pig-noises here) --Atenea del Sol 17:34, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- "Okay, um, let me get a large number 9 with fries, a number 6 with extra sauce, and the entire contents of your politcal prisoners cell." --DorkVader 16:10, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- "Ice Creeeeam!!!!!!!!!!!!" --Sneakers 05:06, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
Norwegian Songwriter Wins Eurovision 2009Edit
Filly Wins PreaknessEdit
Private Collection Of Torture Devices Goes Up For AuctionEdit
A portion of the proceeds will go to human rights groups such as Amnesty International
- Dick Cheney's private collection -- Mutopis 02:54, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
First Lady Hussein Obama Delivers Commencement Address At California UniversityEdit
President Hussein Obama Delivers Commencement Address At Notre DameEdit
- To all you students I say thank you for being civilized and to all you grandstanding protesters I say GTFO. --Grazon 03:35, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Lithuania Elects First Female PresidentEdit
Her name is Dalia Grybauskaite