Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Congress Begins Hearings On TortureEdit
The image on the left shows the desk set aside for former FBI special agent Ali Soufan before he testified; on the right is the hearing room during Soufan's testimony.
- "...'k so who are we torturing today?" -- Mutopis 13:45, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- In an effort to improve ratings, C-SPAN started their own version of The Dating Game!--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 09:29, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, right, so THIS kind of torture is legal. --DorkVader 04:11, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
White House Hosts Evening Of Poetry, Music And The Spoken WordEdit
- "look, I am the Vice-President and if I want to "jam" too, I should be allowed!" -- Mutopis 13:57, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
President Hussein Obama Delivers Commencement Speech At Arizona State UniversityEdit
- "What do you want to do tonight, Brain?" --Atenea del Sol 18:34, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- "The same thing we do every night. Try to take over the world!" --Atenea del Sol 17:33, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- "I wonder what would happen if I listened to the little voice in my head....nah, it sounds too democratic." --DorkVader 04:19, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
Reporters Show The Proper Respect For Robert Gibbs During The Daily Press BriefingsEdit
To ask your own questions of Robert Gibbs, click here
- "What? No, I can talk. I am not doing anything important right now..." -- Mutopis 13:45, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Explorer Group Receive Training In Counter TerrorismEdit
- ♫"I need a gun, 'cause all I do is dance..."♪ --Atenea del Sol 14:46, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
Shuttle Astronauts Begin Repairs To The Hubble Space TelescopeEdit
California May Sell Assets To Make Up For Budget ShortfallEdit
- Oh Goody! I've always wanted my very own gladitorial stadium! --Atenea del Sol 17:35, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- The NFL rubs its collective hands together in glee!--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 18:25, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
40,000-Year-Old Carved Figurine Discovered In GermanyEdit