Hillary Clinton Meets With Afghanistan And Pakistan PresidentsEdit
From left, Afghanistan President Hamad Karzai, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and Pakistan President Asif Ali-Zadari.
Fire Season Begins In CaliforniaEdit
Below are two views of what fire officials call the "Jesusita fire" outside Santa Barbara.
- Another summery day in Hell-Eh. --Atenea del Sol 21:29, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
Authorities Begin Exhumation Of World War 1 SoldiersEdit
NASA Tests Orion CapsuleEdit
Jacob Zuma Elected President Of South AfricaEdit
- And I ask you citizens of South Africa: Do you want to take the red pill, or the blue pill? --Atenea del Sol 22:19, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Wanda Sykes Performs During President Hussein Obama's First White House Correspondents' Association DinnerEdit
- LOL doesn't she know I oppose gay marraige? --Grazon 02:47, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
Storms Cause Flooding In West VirginiaEdit
Joe Biden Delivers Commencement Address At Syracuse UniversityEdit
- Be as dorky as me and you too can grow up to be VP. --Grazon 18:40, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
Pope Benedict Attends Interreligious Conference In JerusalemEdit
- "...but I wanted to wear the funny hat!"
"It is mine! Don't you touch my funny hat. Do I have to remind you that you're wearing pink? I should have you beheaded!" --Atenea del Sol 21:12, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- "...wait, this is not really a roast?" -- Mutopis 13:45, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- Why is it so hard to get bartenders to work at these functions?--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 02:16, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Iran Releases U.S. Journalist From PrisonEdit
On the right is Roxana Saberi, whose 8-year sentence was reduced to 2 years, getting a hug from her mother after being released from Evin prison.
Cargo Container Gets Stuck In Jet EngineEdit
- "No no no no no! The cargo goes into the cargo hold! Damn interns!!" -- Mutopis 13:45, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- A crate of Canada Geese was sucked into a jet engine today.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 19:03, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- Has anyone see my lug......oh crap. --Grazon 06:53, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
Tamil Activists Protest In Front Of White HouseEdit
1,700 Weapons Collected In Los Angeles Gun Buyback ProgramEdit
- The LAPD after collecting guns from students… and this is just from one school… and it was only from the kindergarden classes! -- Mutopis 13:45, 14 May 2009 (UTC)