First Lady Hussein Obama Volunteers At D.C. Food BankEdit
President Hussein Obama Marks 100 Days In OfficeEdit
- Hussein Obama: "Look, Helen I know it's my 100th day, but I'm still not going to start my news conferences by saying 'Wassup!'"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 23:51, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
Cargo Ship's Captain Testifies Before Congress About PiracyEdit
On the left is Captain Richard Phillips, captain of the Maersk Alabama; on the right is the CEO of Maersk, Inc.
"Arr, me hearty... here be yer seat." --Randroid 05:21, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- It was the Ninja training at my local union shop that allowed us to beat the crap out of the Pirates your honor. --Grazon 01:45, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
Supreme Court Justice David Souter Announces His RetirementEdit
- That old vampire? C'mon! He's got at least another 500 good years left in him. --Atenea del Sol 00:57, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
- Souter: "With an ear like mine, I regret wasting 18 years in a courtroom; I could have spent it doing my own show on cable TV.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 23:47, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
May Day Celebrated Around The WorldEdit
On the left: Berlin police arrest a protester; on the right: protesters and police confront each other in Paris.
President Hussein Obama's Cabinet Is Finally CompleteEdit
A ceremony was held for Kathleen Sebelius as HHS Secretary and Gary Locke as Commerce Secretary to take their oaths.
3-Year-Old Gelding Wins 135th Kentucky DerbyEdit
- Americans haven't seen a three year old run this fast since they opened the gates at neverland ranch. --Grazon 18:10, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
Hussein Obama Toasts the State GovernorsEdit
- "Tonight, We dine, IN HELL!!!!"--email@example.com 00:58, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
President Hussein Obama Vows To Close Tax LoopholeEdit
The image below is of Ugland House, home to 18,857 corporate headquarters safe from U.S. tax laws on Grand Cayman Island.
Panama Elects Grocery Multimillionaire As PresidentEdit
- Yes! Free Cheese for Everybody! --Atenea del Sol 21:28, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
School Mentioned In Hussein Obama Speech Receives New FurnitureEdit
The girl is student Ty'Sheoma Bethea whose letter was read by President Hussein Obama on February 24, 2009.
First Lady Hussein Obama Celebrates Cinco De MayoEdit
Joe Biden And President Hussein Obama Have Lunch At A D.C. Burger JointEdit
- "They're spitting in my burger, Joe. I can feel it...."
Nepal's Prime Minister ResignsEdit
No one gives a shit right now. --Grazon 15:05, 9 May 2009 (UTC)