Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner Answers Questions During A Congressional HearingEdit
On the left is Geithner, on the right is TARP oversight panel chairwoman Elizabeth Warren
African First Ladies Group Holds Health Summit In Los AngelesEdit
- Oh great a warlord wife convetion. --Grazon 04:30, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Hillary Clinton Testifies Before CongressEdit
- Yes I swallowed that canary and there's not a thing you can do about it. Meow. --Grazon 04:31, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, that's not water. That was vodka. Next question? --DorkVader 16:13, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
First Lady Hussein Obama Hosts "Take Your Child To Work Day" Event At White HouseEdit
- "Okay, does anyone have any non-birth certificate-related questions?"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 01:14, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
US Attorney General Holder Testifies Before Congress About Torture MemosEdit
- brains! --Grazon 04:31, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- You better not mess with AG Holder... He's got craaazy eyes! --Atenea del Sol 13:31, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- You'd think he saw some tibanna gas. --DorkVader 16:14, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Dead Man Found With 32 Roofing Nails In SkullEdit
- That does it I'm not building any more houses with Dick Cheney.
President Hussein Obama Talks About Higher EducationEdit
Several Swine Flu Cases Discovered In U.S., MexicoEdit
- See, Maria? This proves it. Americans really are Capitalist Pigs! --Atenea del Sol 05:07, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
David Duke Arrested In Czech Republic, Released And Ordered To LeaveEdit
Dalai Lama Discusses Global Economy In CaliforniaEdit
- One meeeeeeellion dollars! --DorkVader 16:15, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Hillary Clinton Visits BaghdadEdit
She is greeted by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Michael Mullen (left) and new U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Christopher Hill (center).
- "But, but........you said OBAMA was going to be here. God, why hast thou forsaken us?" --DorkVader 16:38, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
Taliban Forces Leave Buner Region Of PakistanEdit
- “Question, Can I have Tuesday off? I have the cable guy coming that day and I really don’t want to miss The Colbert Report…” -- Mutopis 01:50, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
14th Annual Festival Of Books Held In Los AngelesEdit
First Same-Sex Couples Marry In IowaEdit
- Just more proof that dykes are fatties.
Boeing 747 Jet Flies Low Over ManhattanEdit
The jet was followed by two F-16s as part of a photo-op
Pennsylvania Senator Switches PartiesEdit
This is Arlen Specter at the news conference where he announced that he was leaving the Republican party to become a Democrat.
- "That's BENEDICT ARNOLD. B-E-N-E-D-I-C-T..." --DorkVader 16:30, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Sebelius Finally Sworn In As HHS SecretaryEdit
Former Police Captain Named Teacher Of The YearEdit
His name is Anthony Mullen and he is a special education teacher in Connecticut who recognized at a ceremony in the Rose Garden.
- If only he knew how special I really am! --Atenea del Sol 00:30, 4 May 2009 (UTC)