Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner Answers Questions During A Congressional HearingEdit
On the left is Geithner, on the right is TARP oversight panel chairwoman Elizabeth Warren
African First Ladies Group Holds Health Summit In Los AngelesEdit
- Oh great a warlord wife convetion. --Grazon 04:30, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Hillary Clinton Testifies Before CongressEdit
- Yes I swallowed that canary and there's not a thing you can do about it. Meow. --Grazon 04:31, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, that's not water. That was vodka. Next question? --DorkVader 16:13, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
First Lady Hussein Obama Hosts "Take Your Child To Work Day" Event At White HouseEdit
- "Okay, does anyone have any non-birth certificate-related questions?"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 01:14, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
US Attorney General Holder Testifies Before Congress About Torture MemosEdit
- brains! --Grazon 04:31, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- You better not mess with AG Holder... He's got craaazy eyes! --Atenea del Sol 13:31, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- You'd think he saw some tibanna gas. --DorkVader 16:14, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Dead Man Found With 32 Roofing Nails In SkullEdit
- That does it I'm not building any more houses with Dick Cheney.
President Hussein Obama Talks About Higher EducationEdit
Several Swine Flu Cases Discovered In U.S., MexicoEdit
- See, Maria? This proves it. Americans really are Capitalist Pigs! --Atenea del Sol 05:07, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
David Duke Arrested In Czech Republic, Released And Ordered To LeaveEdit
Dalai Lama Discusses Global Economy In CaliforniaEdit
- One meeeeeeellion dollars! --DorkVader 16:15, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Hillary Clinton Visits BaghdadEdit
She is greeted by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Michael Mullen (left) and new U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Christopher Hill (center).
- "But, but........you said OBAMA was going to be here. God, why hast thou forsaken us?" --DorkVader 16:38, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
Taliban Forces Leave Buner Region Of PakistanEdit
- “Question, Can I have Tuesday off? I have the cable guy coming that day and I really don’t want to miss The Colbert Report…” -- Mutopis 01:50, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
14th Annual Festival Of Books Held In Los AngelesEdit
First Same-Sex Couples Marry In IowaEdit
- Just more proof that dykes are fatties.
Boeing 747 Jet Flies Low Over ManhattanEdit
The jet was followed by two F-16s as part of a photo-op
Pennsylvania Senator Switches PartiesEdit
This is Arlen Specter at the news conference where he announced that he was leaving the Republican party to become a Democrat.
- "That's BENEDICT ARNOLD. B-E-N-E-D-I-C-T..." --DorkVader 16:30, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Sebelius Finally Sworn In As HHS SecretaryEdit
Former Police Captain Named Teacher Of The YearEdit
His name is Anthony Mullen and he is a special education teacher in Connecticut who recognized at a ceremony in the Rose Garden.
- If only he knew how special I really am! --Atenea del Sol 00:30, 4 May 2009 (UTC)