Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
President Hussein Obama Meets With Mexican President CalderonEdit
- Obama: (I wonder why they keep saying not to drink their water... Oh, God!)--Mutopis 19:52, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Where are the tasters!? And were they checked for Swine Flu?!--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 10:59, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Whoever does the lamest spit-take buys dinner. Ready? Go!--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 21:55, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
President Hussein Obama Meets With Hugo ChavezEdit
- Hugh you do know this photo is going to make Limbaugh cry right? --Grazon 05:58, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
Chavez Gives Hussein Obama A Book!Edit
The book is called "Open Veins of Latin America: Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent," by Uruguayan writer Eduardo Galeano
- "Comrade! It's a book. You're supposed to read it. Your last president did the same thing. Don't you Yanquis have books?"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 02:49, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
U.S.-Iranian Journalist Accused Of Spying On Iran, Sentenced To 8 YearsEdit
- I find her guilty of being nailable. --Grazon 05:10, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
President Hussein Obama Conducts His First Full Cabinet MeetingEdit
President Hussein Obama Addresses CIA EmployeesEdit
Here he is leaving CIA headquarters after the address with CIA deputy director, Stephen Kappes (at left) and CIA director Leon Panetta (at right). On April 16, 2009, President Hussein Obama released memos describing enhanced interrogation techniques used by The Greatest Administration Ever.
- This ship better not ever get stuck in GRIDLOCK! --Grazon 02:22, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
Scientists Conduct Bird Census At California LakeEdit
It is Owens Lake, which was drained in 1913 and refilled in 2001 as part of a program to combat choking dust.
- "Look, Ma! Dinner!" --Atenea del Sol 13:29, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
UN Holds Durban Review ConferenceEdit
At left, delegates from the European Union walk out as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivers a speech, at right, a lone protester in a rainbow wig is taken away by UN security officers.
President Hussein Obama Signs The Kennedy Serve America ActEdit