Communist Supporters Protest Putin in MoscowEdit
You're two decades late loser. --Grazon 07:42, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
Apparently this guy just likes the sound of the word "Soviet" or something because Putin's just as controlling of things in his country, no need to start a revolution to get a new autocrat, you already have one.--Thedragonoverlord 13:24, 19 March 2009 (UTC)--
President Hussein Obama bids farewell to President Lula of BrazilEdit
- "Lula, you have to go back home. I can't adopt you."--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 00:13, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
President Hussein Obama Reverses The Greatest President Ever's Stem Cell PoliciesEdit
Vice President Biden Announces More Amtrak FundingEdit
- "Oh goodie! The train that goes to Prince Charles' place has arrived!"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 01:29, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Hey, this microphone isn't on is it? Fuck, fuck, fuck, la-dee-da-dee-da!"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 01:06, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Due To Declining Travel Demands, U.S. Airlines Store Unused JetsEdit
El Salvador Elects Candidate From Party Of Former "Marxist Guerrillas"Edit
California Conducts Academic DecathlonEdit
The Greatest Vice President Ever Warns Americans That President Hussein Obama's Policies Will Cause Another Attack On AmericaEdit
- What I didn't tell him was that I would personally arrange that attack.... Nwaaaaa! --Atenea del Sol 03:17, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- "Oh, I wouldn't call this my 'smug' look, I'm just happy I haven't had a heart attack since January 20, 2009."--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 22:57, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- "Someone has unplugged my pacemaker." --Atenea del Sol 00:45, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
United Nations To Take Command Of EU Forces In ChadEdit
The 5,000 UN peacekeepers are meant to join the 3,500 already in Chad from the EU to secure humanitarian operations in the Central African Republic and Chad, where 250,000 refugees from the Darfur region of Sudan are living in camps.
- Buddy! Hey, Buddy! You on the donkey! We're out of gas.... Can you give us a tow? --Atenea del Sol 03:15, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
The White House Celebrates St. Patrick's DayEdit
- Barack Obama (Secret Republican) lives? --Grazon 02:52, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- Not even the White House is safe from sewage lines.
- So that's what happened to Echo-Cooler?! --Sneakers 10:04, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
LGBT Group Protests Exclusion From New York's St. Patrick's Day ParadeEdit
- It's Henry FitzPatrick and Patrick FitzHenry! --Grazon 21:49, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- When they drink do they act straight? --Sneakers 10:06, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
Nickolodeon Reveals "New" Dora The ExplorerEdit
U.S. Marines Test New AircraftEdit
- A Hunter-Killer? SKYnet will be so thrilled! --Atenea del Sol 01:50, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Visits CanadaEdit
- More like, Canada Visits the Greatest President Ever!
- Canada's Phone Number:
Call them and pull the following prank call:
YOU: Your cat is on my fence.
CANADA: I don't have a cat.
YOU: Well, I don't have a fence.
Then hang up.
Let's get the entire nation prank calling Canada until it gets a cat!
AIG Executive Testifies Before CongressEdit
- Code Pink Lady: "Have a seat Mr. Liddy."
- Liddy: "Why, thank you."
- Code Pink Lady: "Come on, Liddy, sit down!"
- Liddy: "Don't worry about me. I'll sit down when I'm good and ready!"
- Code Pink Lady: "Well, what's stopping you?"
- Liddy: "Why are you so concerned about me sitting down ... hey! There's a whoopie cushion on this chair!"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 20:16, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
Fashion Week Opens in BarcelonaEdit
This is the work of British designer Justin Smith.
- Hillary Clinton tries to sneak into Barcelona, but her choice of garment gives her away.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 07:52, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
It's Hard To Be a PimpEdit
Congolese money changers say that the economic crisis is hurting their business.
- "You see this pile of cash? How am I supposed to make my own reality show with THIS?"