Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CNBC's Jim Cramer Visits Dr. Colbert's Sister News ProgramEdit
Cramer: "Hey! You guys told me I was going to be on the Colbert Report! Who the hell watches THIS?" --DorkVader 16:36, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Disgraced Financier Bernard Madoff Pleads GuiltyEdit
- Madoff: "Can someone explain to me why am I moving into the servant's quarter?" --Mutopis 03:03, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
- Who's a guy gotta bribe around here for half-decent service?
California Governor Hosts Bodybuilding CompetitionEdit
- I am so inspired by this young lady, I'm thinking of going back into bodybuilding. Now, where are my cans of spinach?--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 03:54, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- "Gentlement, I am absolutely confident this woman could kick my ass. Camaaaaaahn!" --DorkVader 16:36, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Kellogg's Company Donates Cereal To Food BankEdit
- "NOW WITH 10% MORE WEED!!!" --Mutopis 03:05, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
- But honestly? You're going to drop PHELPS? To quote Adam Coralla, Kellogg's products ARE stoner food!
New Mexico Law Enforcement Discovers Marijuana Hidden In CansEdit
- I'm stoned to the finich 'cause I eats me spinach! -- Atenea del Sol 05:11, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- the Kellog's company is denying any involvement in the shipment.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 06:20, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
Bengal Tiger Visits Bottlenose Dolphin ExhibitEdit
- I'm bigger than you, I'm smarter than you, I'm cuter than you, and this glass is bulletproof. Suck it, kitty! --Atenea del Sol 05:08, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- I bet you taste just like tuna. --Atenea del Sol 05:09, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- It's the eye of the dolphin it's the thrill of the trout... --DorkVader 16:31, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Mattel Celebrates 50th Anniversary Of Its Barbie DollEdit
- Causing adolescent boys to have unrealistic expectations for 50 years. --Grazon 20:59, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
TSA Begins Live Test Of Full-Body ScannersEdit
- Beauty IS only skin deep
Forbes Includes Mexican Drug Lord In Their 2009 Richest Person's ListEdit
- The King Pimp, The Cocaine Czar, and the Weed Lord realized that they have lost again this year against the Mexican Drug Lord... --Mutopis 03:05, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
European Space Agency Releases Image Showing "Space Junk" Orbiting EarthEdit
- . . . the real reason that Earth ranks so low on the interstellar travel circuit - when's the last time YOU spent your vacation touring a junkyard?
- 9 out of 10 intergalactic travellers polled say they avoid fleabit dives like the one pictured here. --Atenea del Sol 23:09, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- No wonder the Martains are extinct. Honestly, you would kill yourself too if you lived next door to a compost heap. --DorkVader 16:34, 16 March 2009 (UTC)