Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Happy Birthday, MugabeEdit
President Robert Mugabe celebrated his 85th birthday last week. Here he is with his slice of cake.
- I do not approve of President al-Bashir's hat. Make him go away. --Atenea del Sol 15:08, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- "WHAT is in this cake?" --DorkVader 16:47, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
Secretary Clinton Visits Russian Foreign MinisterEdit
- Lavrov: "So I just push this little button and DEATH TO AMERICA???"
- Clinton: "It's fun, isn't it? Push it again!" --Atenea del Sol 00:05, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Albino Dolphin Photographed In LouisianaEdit
"You see, In France, they don't call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese a Quarter Pounder with Cheese..." --email@example.com 00:23, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
Malaysians Protest English In SchoolsEdit
- No Speakie Englee! --Atenea del Sol 13:37, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Rush Limbaugh Visits CPACEdit
File photo from White House visit with Donald Rumsfeld (back to camera), January 13, 2009
Fat bastard meets Rumsfeld. (starts singing about baby back ribs). --Grazon 20:34, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Oh my. Rush just burped in Rumsfeld's face. They have paramedics, right? --DorkVader 16:48, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
Crufts Dog Show Begins In EnglandEdit
- Somewhere in San Francisco is someone who thinks they should all get married. --Grazon 05:13, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Vice President Biden Visits Special OlympicsEdit
- I am a rocker. I rock out. --Atenea del Sol 14:22, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
President Hussein Obama Attends Professional Basketball GameEdit
- Chicago millionaires club, REPRESENTIN'!!! --Atenea del Sol 15:11, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
Hundreds Show Up For Lifeguard Jobs In California CityEdit
Firefighters Rescue St. Bernard PuppyEdit
IRONYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! --DorkVader 16:49, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
Actor Brad Pitt Meets With CongressEdit
Pitt came to Capitol Hill to discuss his housing project, "Make It Right", which seeks to build affordable, environmentally-sustainable housing for low-income residents of the Lower 9th Ward in New Orleans.
- Multi-culturalism reaches its inevitable extreme as a Korean-Dutch, pre-op transexual lesbian Buddhist celebrates Lent.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 23:49, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
All Hail the President of SudanEdit
- I bought this hat just for Mugabe's birthday!--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 23:41, 8 March 2009 (UTC)