Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Greatest Maverick Ever Attends Fiscal Responsibility SummitEdit
Tim, I gotta be honest, That hairstyle looks awful on you. --firstname.lastname@example.org 00:42, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- And so, as the executives headed off for glory, the question in everybody's minds was "Did they have the White Stuff?" --Atenea del Sol 16:03, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
Fed Chair Says Recession May Be Over Before 2010Edit
- "I'm bored with all this fiscal crisis talk. Where is my bowl of Irish babies? I'm hungry."--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 04:54, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
US Airways Flight 1549 Crew And Air Traffic Controller Testify Before CongressEdit
- Sully suddenly realized he and his crew were the coolest people in the room. --Grazon 21:01, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
Comet Lulin Makes Pass By EarthEdit
- Alright everybody, altogether.....N-U-C-U-L-A-R H-O-L-O-C-A-U-S-T. --DorkVader 17:07, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
President Hussein Obama Addresses Congress Regarding America's EconomyEdit
- The photographer was able to catch the one moment when Nancy Pelosi wasn't jumping out of her seat or standing up and wildly clapping.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 04:58, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
Cholera Epidemic Continues In ZimbabweEdit
The World Health Organization has been keeping statistics of the epidemic online.
- UN officials begin to wonder if that man is spreading it around with his little cup.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 04:56, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
Hilda Solis Confirmed As Labor SecretaryEdit
- "NO! MY MILK! MIIIIIINE!" --184.108.40.206 17:53, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
Port of Los Angeles To Begin Using Electric TrucksEdit
Obama Announces Third Nominee To Fill Commerce PostEdit
The nominee is Gary Locke, former governor for the state of Washington.
- "Damn, they haven't found anything, have they?!" --DorkVader 17:08, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- The left claw of the Eagle. --Grazon 19:47, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Russian-Iranian Joint Nuculer Power-Generating Facility TestedEdit
- OK, so I just turn this wheel and DEATH TO AMERICA? Atenea del Sol 18:02, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Nukes, Russians, and Iranians. A MUSLIM BACHELOR PARTY! --220.127.116.11 17:51, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
(REPOST) Obama Lifts Ban On Photography At Dover Air BaseEdit
Obama announced that he would consider lifting the ban on 18 February, 2009. The ban was lifted 26 February, 2009.