Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Food Banks In America See Rise In DemandEdit
- Okay, you can keep these two and we'll take what's left on the shelf.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 04:50, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
U.S. Beer Sales DownEdit
Quarterly beer sales since 1959, from fivethirtyeight.com.
- "When people stop drinking beer... you got a problem..." --Mutopis 14:03, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- No wonder America's going in the toilet: it's chasing the beer. --DorkVader 17:40, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Locals Rescue Dolphins Trapped By IceEdit
- "Quick! We must save the dolphin before it drowns!!!" --Mutopis 14:03, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- Colbert find this funny after all dolphins are fish and don't breath air lol. --Grazon 20:46, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
California Passes Budget After 85 DaysEdit
- "Budget? WHAT BUDGET? HOLY SH*T WAS I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A BUDGET?!" --DorkVader 17:41, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Abel: "Dave, how do you stay so alert during thee all-night budget sessions?"
- Dave: "You've got a lot to learn, kid. I keep a bottle of 'Limbaugh's Own Legislator's Helpers' with me at all times."--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 04:53, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
Drag Queen Crowned George Mason University Homecoming QueenEdit
- "I dont know... how do we know he really is a man? He could actually be a woman disguised as a man dressing up as a drag queen..." --Mutopis 14:03, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
Revelers Celebrate The Weekend Before Mardi GrasEdit
- Okay, who the HELL made a cyborg Cedric the Entertainer? --DorkVader 13:37, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Carnival Celebrated Around The WorldEdit
Pope Benedict To Make Hawaiian Priest A SaintEdit
- "Aloha! Me want to suck your blood, mon." --188.8.131.52 17:55, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
Hollywood Celebrates 81st Academy AwardsEdit
- Why do you all keep asking me to come out of the closet? --Grazon 21:07, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- "I won't be playing a leper priest in my next movie, why do you ask?"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 05:00, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
Residents Of A Mumbai Slum Watch Oscar TelecastEdit
This composite image shows the neighbors of one of the young actors of "Slumdog Millionaire" watching the telecast (left image) and the young actor (right image, front row, left) on the red carpet with fellow cast members in Los Angeles.