Libyan Leader Selected To Head African UnionEdit
- "... ... ... What?... ... ... who took my pot? ... ... ..." --Mutopis 19:10, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- Bono is really letting himself go--Mr SmokesTooMuch 15:38, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
Eric Holder Takes The Oath To Become Attorney GeneralEdit
- "I, Eric Holder, do solemnly swear to never again freeze Han Solo in carbonite and turn him over to Boba Fett." --DorkVader 17:33, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
Arkansas Doctor's Car Damaged With Incendiary DeviceEdit
- "But they said they'd pimp my ride!" --DorkVader 17:34, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
The World's Smallest Car Makes A ComebackEdit
- "OY! Move your big ass!" --DorkVader 17:35, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
A Bridge In The Khyber Pass Is DestroyedEdit
Iran Launches Their First SatelliteEdit
- "By the time Skynet became self aware. It had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet..." --Mutopis 23:40, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
Thanks very good for report, I follow your blog
Machinists On Strike In North Carolina Since July Replaced By Laid-Off WorkersEdit
Thank goodness Lands' End was still hiring models.
Fishermen Rescued From Ice FloeEdit
"Let's go watch as they drift to their bitter deaths."
Australia Ravaged By Record-breaking Heat Wave And BushfiresEdit
"Oi said to put some shrimp on the bahbie, not giant, gasoline-saturated squid!"
China Government To Aid Wheat Farmers Hit By DroughtEdit
"Crop's looking a little a little sparse this year, Greg."
65,000 Gallons Of Oil Spills Into Des Plaines RiverEdit
10% to be repurposed into Jerri-Curl.
President Hussein Obama Conducts Press ConferenceEdit
LOOK OUT HE'S GOT A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --email@example.com 00:56, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
Hotel Destroyed By Fire In BeijingEdit
- What A Dump.
--firstname.lastname@example.org 00:58, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
At Least Two Tornadoes Touch Down In OklahomaEdit
"Honey, I'm at work. Did you still want some new sex toys?"