Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ice Storm Cuts Power For Over 1 MillionEdit
Originally the number of people without power varied from 300,000-600,000, but ended up being over 1 million.
- It's so pretty! If only I wasn't freezing to death in the dark in my living room.... Atenea del Sol 00:37, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Steam Generator Awaits TransportEdit
- Steam Generator! New from Mitsubishi's "Things That Look Like Nukes" department. Only $99,999.99! That's right, folks! For just $99,999.99 you too can have your very own nuclear-looking device. They attract the UN like flies! Atenea del Sol 18:03, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
The French Stage One-Day, Nation-wide StrikeEdit
- I am sheep. Here me baaah. We are from France. --DorkVader 17:28, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
President Hussein-Obama Signs Fair Pay ActEdit
"HELP!!!! THAT NEGRO'S STEALING MY PEN!!!!" --email@example.com 00:41, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
Illinois Governor Blagojevich ImpeachedEdit
- "Now, I'm sure we all realize that my name sounds like someone throwing up. Next question please!" --DorkVader 17:29, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
Illinois' Lieutenant Governor Is PromotedEdit
In the center holding the Bible is his son, Pat Quinn IV.
- Pat the 4th: "Hey how YOU doin'?"--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 10:38, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
President Hussein Obama Meets With Military PersonnelEdit
- "Help!! I am being mug!!" --Mutopis 19:10, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
Salmonella Discovered In Peanut ProductsEdit
Monument Erected In Iraq To Honor JournalistEdit
Geologists Observe Steam Escaping From Volcano In AlaskaEdit
God: "Oh, I'm sorry. Was that me?" --DorkVader 17:33, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
The Greatest Maveratrix Ever Attends Function In WashingtonEdit
Pittsburgh Steelers Defeat Arizona Cardinals 27-23 In Super Bowl XLIIIEdit
- So you're the one who caused my bank to collapse? You're going down, buddy! Atenea del Sol 17:19, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Fancy Dress ChickenEdit
This rooster is about to be sacrificed for the "good" of Bulgarian boys. It's tradition.
- "I was told this was going to be a fancy party... so what are we having for dinner?" --Mutopis 19:10, 3 February 2009 (UTC)