Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Dinner Is Held In Honor Of The Greatest Maverick EverEdit
- Obama: Clap harder if you want Senator McCain's head to explode!
- McCain: Oh, oh, it's almost there.... Atenea del Sol 18:54, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- McCain gives a taste of his new pastime, Mime. Obama applauds McCain's Man against invisible wall-Mr SmokesTooMuch 14:02, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- McCain: Is my tie on straight? Obama: Shut up and smile. --DorkVader 17:42, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Joe Biden Takes The Oath Of Office Of Vice PresidentEdit
- Biden plagiarizes Oath as dignitaries look on-Mr SmokesTooMuch 14:11, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
Barack Hussein Obama Takes The Oath Of Office Of PresidentEdit
- Chief Justice John Roberts: "Repeat after me... I, Barak Hussein Obama... will pay back the five bucks that I owe to John Roberts, who is the most awesome Chief of Justice in the world, I apologize that I didnt vote for him back when he was to be appointed, and I realize that I was wrong and Chief Justice John Roberts was right...
- Obama: ... --Mutopis 24:19, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
The Greatest Vice President Ever Leaves WashingtonEdit
- Photographic proof that he was actually The Penguin in disguise. Nwaaaaa. Atenea del Sol 14:00, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- You wouldn't prosecute an old man for War Crimes, wouldja?-Mr SmokesTooMuch 14:12, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- Dum dum de dum dum de dum dum de dum DUM DUM DUM DUM DE DUM DUM DE DUM! --DorkVader 17:43, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Leaves WashingtonEdit
- "Quick, lets get out of here before he find out we didnt pay the bill!!!" --Mutopis 17:45, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- "SUCK IT!" --DorkVader 17:44, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
The New President, Vice President And Their Wives Wave Goodbye To The Greatest President EverEdit
- "Good riddance, I though he would never leave..." --Mutopis 17:45, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- "Michelle, why isn't it going off? WHY ISN'T THE FREAKING BOMB GOING OFF?" --DorkVader 17:46, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
The President And First Lady Dance At The Commander-In-Chief Inaugural BallEdit
President Obama is dancing with Army Sgt. Margaret Herrera and the First Lady is dancing with Marine Corps Sgt. Elidio Guillen
- Sgt. Guillen - Sigh.... She even smells like fine chocolate.... Atenea del Sol 13:59, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
The Vice President Dances With His Wife At The Commander-In-Chief Inaugural BallEdit
- I'm not just a member of Hair Club for Men, I married my doctor!-Mr SmokesTooMuch 14:14, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- Just keep smiling and we may get through this. Step, step, dip and TURN! --DorkVader 17:48, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
President Hussein Obama's First Full Day In OfficeEdit
- Obama: wassuuuuuuup!!! --Mutopis 24:11, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- Hello, yes....is this Dominos? --Sneakers 07:14, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- "Okay, no, I can't talk. Mom, no, I have to-wait, what? No. I've got to put my jacket on before they take the photo. Okay. Alrigh-OKAY, Mom. Love you too. Bye. Time for the photo yet? Cheese!" --DorkVader 17:50, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Barack Hussein Obama Re-Takes The OathEdit
- Chief Justice John Roberts: "Repeat after me... I, Barak Smartypants Obama, do solemnly swear..."
- Obama: "Roberts... knock it off..." --Mutopis 24:09, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- Obama: Where's the Bible? Roberts: Well, we had one, but it kinda burst into flames when you showed up. Anywho, repeat after me... --DorkVader 17:52, 5 February 2009 (UTC)