French President Sarkozy Joins Egyptian President Hosni MubarakEdit
Mubarak proposed a cease-fire for the Israelis and Palestinians
The Greatest Secretary Of State Ever Conducts Hard Work At The UNEdit
- God!! Work was more easy back at the White House... --Mutopis 22:46, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Is Congratulated For His Service To America's Planet's OceansEdit
- "See! I told you my
polluting policieswater-liberating policies will work!" --Mutopis 22:44, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Receives A Medal For His Distinguished Public ServiceEdit
- SEE! HE IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!! --Mutopis 22:47, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
The S.S. CatalinaEdit
- The USS America, the before and after of Bush's captaincy... --Mutopis 22:47, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
Presidents Of The Past, Present And Future Meet In The Oval OfficeEdit
Obama: Sorry Sir but soon as this photo is taken we're going to toss you out the door and beat your boy W Black n Blue.
Clinton: Jimmy, if you don't stop grabbing my ass, I swear, I'm tossing you out the back door with the new kid.
Ronald Burris Is Refused Entry Into Senate, But Meets With Senate Majority LeaderEdit
- "Let me make this clear, either you let me have the seat, or I will cap your @$$..." --Mutopis 22:49, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
People Protest The Shooting Death Of Oscar GrantEdit
- Riot in 5 4 3 2....oh it's happening now.
--Grazon 07:20, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
Members Of The 111th Congress Are Sworn InEdit
- "PULL THE STRING." --Randroid 05:41, 9 January 2009 (UTC)