Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Five Blackwater Mercenaries Formally Charged With ManslaughterEdit
- "You have to understand, it was an act of self-defense!! Those arabs scares the bejesus our of me!" --Mutopis 24:16, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich Is Arrested On Corruption ChargesEdit
- Animal Control has finally captured an escaped beaver, it was found to be attached to a jag-off (for the sake of the children and the beaver they decided to cover the jag-off) --Mutopis 24:10, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
Traffic Waits As Chickens Cross RoadEdit
- Chicken: *sight* I am not going to hear the end of this, arent I?... --Mutopis 1:53, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Protesters Hold General Strike In Greek CapitalEdit
- You and what army?!--Mutopis 1:53, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Tons Of Wastepaper Sit In WarehousesEdit
- President's Bush unread documents, many of them are labeled "Urgent: Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US 2001", "Urgent: America may face financial crisis 2007" "Urgent: Levies in America may not be up to standards 2004" and many more. He promised he will read them as soon as possible. --Mutopis 9:55, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- The legendary Newspaper Cemetery, where unread papers come to die out of shame. --Mutopis 10:16, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Philanthropist Develops Individual Mobile Shelter For HomelessEdit
- Stockbrokers are wily creatures. This one has been forced to live outside his natural habitat - let's see what he does... CRIKEY! It's Hedge-fund fraud! Atenea del Sol 16:49, 12 December 2008 (UTC)