Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Images Taken On Mars Show Signs Of WaterEdit
- And here we see a close up of Coulters TV vagina. --Grazon 02:17, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- They wired up the wrong part then!--Mr SmokesTooMuch 17:52, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
All Fires In Southern California Are 100% ContainedEdit
- "See I told you that building a house completely out of asbestos would be worth it some day" --Sneakers 08:26, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Attends Asia-Pacific Economic SummitEdit
- Yep leave it to the japs sucke to take away all my pain. --Grazon 05:56, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- President Bush entertains G20 members with his classic Foster Brooks impression--Mr SmokesTooMuch 17:52, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
Barack Hussein Obama Announces His Economic TeamEdit
- If I don't make any sudden moves, maybe they won't attack.... Atenea del Sol 15:04, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Visits Troops In Fort Campbell, KentuckyEdit
- Over there?
- That's right George the table that no one is sitting at see we're done being your photo op background. --Grazon 02:24, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
I'm your decidin' Commander in Chief, now kill that guy with your lunch tray!--Mr SmokesTooMuch 17:47, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
Commuter Train Service Begins In BaghdadEdit
- Passengers have been sparse so far however. Officials also question naming the service "The Fireball Express"--Mr SmokesTooMuch 17:49, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
The Hussein Obama Family Volunteer To Hand Out Food At A Chicago-area Food BankEdit
- Faux leather beret $50 Genuine Pleather FILA jacket $100 Free Turkey and fixins? Priceless--Mr SmokesTooMuch 19:05, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Pardons A TurkeyEdit
The first of many... --Randroid 00:13, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- "He ain't gunna peck me in the pecker this year, he he he", Bush chortled, obviously proud at finally outsmarting the turkey.--Mr SmokesTooMuch 17:45, 3 December 2008 (UTC)