2008 Primetime Emmy Awards, Photo #1Edit
2008 Primetime Emmy Awards, Photo #2Edit
2008 Primetime Emmy Awards, Photo #3Edit
2008 Primetime Emmy Awards, Photo #4Edit
- So, on one of Stephen Colbert's shoulders he has Emmy whispering in his ear... What does that make ABC? --GeorgeM 04:29, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Final Game Played At Yankee StadiumEdit
- Apparently, the local police department is affiliated with Toontown. --GeorgeM 04:22, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Pakistan's President Gets To Meet The Greatest President EverEdit
Prime Minister of Kuwait Visits the New York Stock ExchangeEdit
- "Someday soon, my son, all of this will be ...hmm? Oh. Never mind, then." --GeorgeM 04:24, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Trader On The Floor Of The New York Stock ExchangeEdit
- MIDDLE FINGER: "A news photographer! Let me at him, Thumb — let me at him!"
- "You know how much money I have left? Well, my right hand has ZERO, and my left hand also has ZERO." --GeorgeM 04:27, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Foreign Leaders Meet With The Greatest Maveratrix Ever!Edit
America's Financial Stewards Testify Before CongressEdit
Henry Paulson, Treasury secretary is on the left; Ben Bernanke, Fed Chair is on the right.
The Greatest President Ever Addresses The Nation Regarding The Banking CrisisEdit
- I'm asking the American people to trust my administration -- We had no idea how serious this problem was until a couple of weeks ago -- can you write out the check now? Make it payable to "cash". Thanks.--OHeL 11:13, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Too much rouge? --GeorgeM 04:28, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
- Madame Tussauds reveals a George W. Bush wax figure.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 07:28, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Washington Mutual Becomes The Largest Bank In U.S. History To FailEdit
- Guess Wa Moo got taken to the slaughter house.