Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
2008 Primetime Emmy Awards, Photo #1Edit
2008 Primetime Emmy Awards, Photo #2Edit
2008 Primetime Emmy Awards, Photo #3Edit
2008 Primetime Emmy Awards, Photo #4Edit
- So, on one of Stephen Colbert's shoulders he has Emmy whispering in his ear... What does that make ABC? --GeorgeM 04:29, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Final Game Played At Yankee StadiumEdit
- Apparently, the local police department is affiliated with Toontown. --GeorgeM 04:22, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Pakistan's President Gets To Meet The Greatest President EverEdit
Prime Minister of Kuwait Visits the New York Stock ExchangeEdit
- "Someday soon, my son, all of this will be ...hmm? Oh. Never mind, then." --GeorgeM 04:24, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Trader On The Floor Of The New York Stock ExchangeEdit
- MIDDLE FINGER: "A news photographer! Let me at him, Thumb — let me at him!"
- "You know how much money I have left? Well, my right hand has ZERO, and my left hand also has ZERO." --GeorgeM 04:27, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Foreign Leaders Meet With The Greatest Maveratrix Ever!Edit
America's Financial Stewards Testify Before CongressEdit
Henry Paulson, Treasury secretary is on the left; Ben Bernanke, Fed Chair is on the right.
The Greatest President Ever Addresses The Nation Regarding The Banking CrisisEdit
- I'm asking the American people to trust my administration -- We had no idea how serious this problem was until a couple of weeks ago -- can you write out the check now? Make it payable to "cash". Thanks.--OHeL 11:13, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Too much rouge? --GeorgeM 04:28, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
- Madame Tussauds reveals a George W. Bush wax figure.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 07:28, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Washington Mutual Becomes The Largest Bank In U.S. History To FailEdit
- Guess Wa Moo got taken to the slaughter house.