The Greatest Maverick Ever Meets With The Father Of The Greatest President EverEdit
- Father Bush quickly steers McCain away from the water's edge in the hopes of preventing the Senator from diving in and performing another unsolicited recreation of his "Vietnam years".--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 02:02, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
Barack Hussein Obama Flies Over Baghdad With General PetraeusEdit
- Obama bin Laden tricks General Petraeus into gathering intelligence for the next Al-Qaida attack.--Pro-Lick 20:15, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
Mexican Drug Smugglers Now Using Homemade SubmarinesEdit
- Discovered off the coast of the Iraq-Pakistan border, Mexicans attempting to trade drugs for WMDs.--Pro-Lick 20:09, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
California Oil FieldEdit
- Californians immediately started digging for black gold the moment the Greatest President removed the executive ban on offshore oil drilling. The lack of water proves global warming alarmists wrong again.--Pro-Lick 20:07, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
Tropical Storm Dolly Becomes A HurricaneEdit
I swear that it's a tropical storm OH SHI-.
Barack Hussein Obama Holds A Press Conference In JordanEdit
Barack Obama runs for president in another country. Celebrations are held in D.C as the democrats win again!
Man Protests Obama Appearance In BerlinEdit
- Hitler III just doesn't have the people skills his granddaddy had. --Grazon 21:42, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
Barack Hussein Obama Visits JerusalemEdit
- First he Muslim, then he's Christian, now he's Jewish? --Randroid 09:12, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
John Sidney McCain Visits Grocery Store In Bethlehem, PennsylvaniaEdit
I found ur problem, its pedobears alright
Firefighter Rescues Bear Cub From California WildfireEdit
- Police now have the arsonist in custody. It came as no shock to real Americans that the perpatrator was a godless killing machine i.e. a bear. --Grazon 20:40, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
Biologist Catches Giant StingrayEdit
- This one's for you Croc Hunter. --Randroid 09:13, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- Mah ELEPHANT is MELTIN! --GeorgeM 20:14, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Barack Hussein Obama Speaks In Berlin, GermanyEdit
- Death Star Attacks Berlin Victory Column --GeorgeM 20:24, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Ich bin ein Weiner!
The Greatest Maverick Ever Greets Friends At The German Village Establishment In Columbus, OhioEdit
- Introducing McCain's crack team of midget female Secret Service agents. --GeorgeM 20:24, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Over 9,000 Barrels Of Oil Spilled Closing Portion Of The Mississippi RiverEdit
- Didn't think The Mississipi could get any dirtier --Lord Jules 4:23 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- "You got oil in my Mississippi!" "You got Mississippi in my oil!" Two great tastes that taste great together. --Dirpants 07:55, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
The Greatest President Ever Delivers Speech About AidEdit
- Abtinence is the only proven way of preventing Aid. --GeorgeM 20:24, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- See, aids are only bad when there's more than one of 'em. If there's just one aid, that's a good thing. --Dirpants 07:43, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- I don't see a president in that pic.
Cyclists Compete In 2008 Tour De FranceEdit
Attendees Enter 2008 Comic ConEdit
Attending an Obama rally out of costume, Bush and Cheney hoped they would not be recognized...especially Cheney.
Lance Armstrong Gets To Meet The Greatest Maverick EverEdit
- "Look! Isn't that Matthew McConaughey?" --GeorgeM 20:24, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- "How dare you accuse me of trying to steal Lance's one remaining testis!" --Dirpants 07:36, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
While McCain was astutely answering yet another serious question about Chzechslovakia, Lance felt a little bile come up in his throat that he wasn't sure he could keep down this time.
- "The old fart crapped his pants again."
The Dalai Lama Gets To Meet Lindsay Graham And The Greatest Maverick EverEdit
- "Here we go 'round the mulberry *cough* *hack* Bush..." --GeorgeM 20:24, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- "... *wheeze* ..." --GeorgeM 20:24, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Barack Hussein Obama Meets With French President Nicolas Hussein SarkozyEdit
- "No, you're not allowed to do the fist bump. Just shake my hand before you embarrass yourself even more." --Dirpants 07:41, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- Good one! -- --OHeL 00:48, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- "Obama trumps Sarkozy in a game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors", the final victory of his recent world tour."
Ford Model T Celebrates 100th AnniversaryEdit
- C. Everett Koop is celebrating! --GeorgeM 20:24, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
We bought this one for John McCain when he turned 16.