Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chimp Relaxes In Zoo EnclosureEdit
- Life can be so sweet. --Grazon 05:34, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- The Greatest President Ever relaxes after a game of soccer with the kids at Camp David--Mr SmokesTooMuch 21:58, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
96th Anniversary Of The Sinking Of The RMS TitanicEdit
- Ship brought its own doom by daring God to sink it--Mr SmokesTooMuch 22:07, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
Canadian Election Officials Raid Conservative Party HeadquartersEdit
- "If we see any wrong-doing with the minority Conservative government, we will jump into action, table a non-confidence motion and force an election. We are not asleep at the switch." Liberal Leader Stephane Dion
- Uh... Stephane... the RCMP just raided Conservative Party HQ..."
Pope Visits U.S.Edit
- George the second we're behind closed doors I'm going to give you the whipping your father should have given you years ago. --Grazon 02:23, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- Big Boy! I knew you were real! But... I thought you would never grow old ?!? --OHeL 01:36, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- After getting buzzed by George's hand buzzer, Pope Benedict clicked his heels three times and was instantly back at the Vatican.--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 11:39, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- "Awesome dress your highness!" --Careax 07:35, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
Pope Visits U.N. Edit
- Pope: We must advance Human Rights around the world... but don't include gay rights. God hates gays.--220.127.116.11 22:39, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
- "So I just flew in from Rome, and boy are my arms tired!... Ohhh, tough crowd!" --Careax 07:36, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
Road At Base Of Himalayas ReopensEdit
- "Great, that cuts down my commute by a few days." - The Lake Effect 07:34, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- Closure blamed on yeti roadkill. Olympic torch bearers, we're looking in your direction! --Careax 07:37, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
Former President Carter Visits Middle EastEdit
- "So this is to commemorate the founder of Habitat For Humanity, right?" --Careax 07:38, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
Democrats Hold 21st DebateEdit
- (both candidates, under breath and gritted teeth) "If this kills my summer vacation, someone shoot me." - The Lake Effect 12:08, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
Another Polar Bear Cub Debuts At Another German ZooEdit
This one's name is "Wilbaer", which is a portmanteau of the name of the zoo (Wilhelma) and the German word for bear (Baer). The zoo has registered the name as a trademark.
- What did I tell you? An Evil German polar bear army... - The Lake Effect 12:07, 17 April 2008 (UTC)