Wrestling (or Wrasslin') is a fake sport that often contains flaming tables and ladders the size of Stephen Colbert's Penis. It is sometimes considered a male soap-opera. Irish people are known for wrestling or sometimes fighting people without hesitation. Despite popular belief, Rocky Balboa is not a wrestler.
Stephen Colbert has gone on record (during the May 1, 2007 episode of The Colbert Report) as saying that wrestling is awesome. He has seen every WrestleMania and commented that WrestleMania 23 made WrestleMania X8 look like WrestleMania IX.
- Iron Sheik, the RRRRRRREEEEAAAAALLLLLL Champun
- Triple H
- Trent Scott [Stephen Colbert's Favorite Wrestler Ever]
- KISS Demon [Stephen Colbert's Second Favorite Wrestler Ever]
- Andre The Giant
- Hulk "Super Zodiac #2" Hogan
- Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- "The Macho Man" Randy Savage
- Rob Van Dam
- "The Total Package", Lex "I DON'T KNOW!" Luger
- Cactus Jack
- David Arquette
- Nacho Libre
- Dennis Rodman
- Jay Leno
- Vince Russo
- Ron Simmons
- Nancy Pelosi's cousin, Kathie
- The Undertaker
- Donald Trump
- Kevin Federline
- Daniel Benoit [Was Not 4Real Enough]
- Woman [Wouldn't Make His Crossface Chicken Wings and Tap Water for Dinner]
- Chris Benoit
- Mr. Kennedy
- All televised wrestling was invented just for an excuse to touch other men.
- The independant/pro wrestling scene was invented in oreder to show the world what real Pro Wrestling is. Which is an art.
Famous Wrestling CoachesEdit
- Dennis Hastert, who once said,
- "If you pull it, you ice it."