Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
~ Ann Coulter, who is
single married to Jesus
New York Observer October 2, 2007
According to the Federal Council on the Affairs of Women, women's rights are the following (this list is exhaustive):
- Marrying the man of their parents' choice
- Following her husband's orders
- Cooking three delicious meals a day
- Getting out of the house if allowed to do so
- Sleeping (as long as it does not interfere with her chores)
- Eating (after her husband and only if he liked the meal)
- Drinking (non-alcoholic beverages only, women can't handle alcohol)
- Watching Stephen Colbert
Other rights have been arbitrarily demanded and luckily not too widespread, including but not limited to:
- Thinking for themselves
- Remaining single
Isn't that cute?