Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In the 80's, Bill Gates stole the idea from a guy who stole the idea from another guy. Bill was thus hailed as a Robin Hood- style hero. He was also well-known for being Steve Jobs' towel boy as he created programs for Apple.
- With the advent of the 1990s, Bill Gates came out with Windows 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and finally 3.1 in rapid succession. Each new release was hailed with cheers from rich upper-middle-class Americans.
- Windows 3.11 was created as well, for no apparent reason except to add another "1" to the end of the program.
- Windows 95 and 98 came out in, respectively, 1996 and 1999.
- (You don't remember Windows 2000 or NT... orders of Bill himself.)
- The world was wowed with Windows XP, which was released among pictures of half-naked women as eye-candy. Confused office workers stare at it even today.
- 2007: Windows Vista is released, transferring the plasticey design to a glassy one.
What you must do Edit
If you are not running Microsoft Windows right now, you must go to the closest store and purchase it for yourself. Find the most expensive version, that way you know that you are stimulating the economy in the best way possible.
If you are running Windows, then go to their update webtube right now and download every update, add-on, and service pack that you can grasp your American hands on. The more you have on your computer, the better the economy will run!