Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wikilobbying was The Wørd on Jan. 29, 2007. It is defined as the act of paying people to edit Wikip*dia and create a wikiality that is more favorable to their cause. There are three instances: Microsoft, Liberals, and bears. All of this is, of course, justified by the power of the free market.
- Microsoft brings the free market to Wikipedia
- Best Fake Blog of 2006
- Bonner & Associates: Wikilobbying since 1990
- Wikilobby your own mob!
- Old people and ladies love wikilobbying
- Brooks Brothers does it again!
- Welcome News! Wikilobbying is Hiring NOW!
- Wikilobbying gains more supporters!
- Business Group gains Wikilobbying support
- Energy Man to use the power of Wikilobbying!
- Wikilobbying supports grows! We now have 58 more members!
- History of Wikilobbying