Wikilobbying was The Wørd on Jan. 29, 2007. It is defined as the act of paying people to edit Wikip*dia and create a wikiality that is more favorable to their cause. There are three instances: Microsoft, Liberals, and bears. All of this is, of course, justified by the power of the free market.
- Microsoft brings the free market to Wikipedia
- Best Fake Blog of 2006
- Bonner & Associates: Wikilobbying since 1990
- Wikilobby your own mob!
- Old people and ladies love wikilobbying
- Brooks Brothers does it again!
- Welcome News! Wikilobbying is Hiring NOW!
- Wikilobbying gains more supporters!
- Business Group gains Wikilobbying support
- Energy Man to use the power of Wikilobbying!
- Wikilobbying supports grows! We now have 58 more members!
- History of Wikilobbying