Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wikiality.com is a wiki that is open to anyone with a tube connected to the main internets tube. Only heroes whose guts have balls enough to watch Stephen Colbert's award-winning news program, "The Colbert Report" are allowed to post.
If you don't have balls (or Thatchers for the ladies) or guts to be a hero, your computer will not allow you to connect to the main internets tube and you will not be able to post.
A Few Glossary TermsEdit
- (noun) an individual set of words that are in an internets tube
- (verb) to send something into an internets tube (words or images)
- (usage) no one ever says: "I am going to post a post onto the internets" It's just not done.
- (noun) the change(s) made to an internets tube
- (verb) to alter an internets tube
- (usage) no one ever says: "I am going to edit an edit" That's never done either.
- red link
- tube (or page or article)
- talk tube
A Few Basic GuidelinesEdit
- this wiki belongs to all the heroes, work together
- vanity is reserved for Stephen
- adding is better than deleting
- don't take criticisms personally
- argue for your ideas
- randomness is not truthiness
Where Do I Start?Edit
- talk pages
- user page
- personal information, pages about your school and pervs
- random page
- state pages
- city pages
- pages "Under Construction"
What Pages Can Be Edited?Edit
If you've never played on a wiki before, we suggest you practice on some of our games.
Once you find something that looks interesting, follow these steps:
- click on anything that says
- type something funny
- make sure you click on the
SHOW PREVIEWbutton to check what you typed is funny
- once your gut is satisfied with your contribution, press the
How To EditEdit
Oh, if it were that easy...please check out Help:Editing.
And, good luck...you'll need it.
Now That You've Been Banned...Edit
If you are editing anonymously, you might get a message explaining why you were banned, maybe not. You really ought to create an account.
If you have an account and you were banned, check out your talk page for the reason why. If you feel your ban is not fair, dispute it. Argue your case. Make your point. During a ban, your talk page will be the only page you can post on, so make good use of it. Ignoring Admins is never a good thing, but if you communicate and your reasons are sound, you might be able to have the ban lifted.