The television network that gave you Who Wants to Marry A Heterosexual? and Who Wants to Throw Bibles At San Francisco Gays?, now unveils the newest game show to sweep America's Culturescape:
Who Wants To Be A U.S. Attorney?!
We are looking for young vivacious Americans (or multi-ethnic unAmericans of a coalition of a certain willingness) who will compete in challenges to fill 8 recently available positions in the Justice Department.
Can You Pass Our Test?Edit
1. How Old is The Planet Earth?
- a. not all the science is in.
- b. whatever scientists say.
- c. as old as the Bible says it is.
2. Abortion is okay, because...
- a. it's legal.
- b. doctors perform it, not strangers in back alleys.
- c. it isn't. The Bible says abortion is murder.
3. What does global warming mean?
- a. it means that humans-caused pollution is damaging the atmosphere
- b. not all the science is in.
- c. it means Al Gore needs to get a better hobby.
4. Why does illegal immigration harm the United States?
- a. It doesn't; aliens take jobs that most Americans won't perform.
- b. Other nations don't let Americans illegally immigrate to their countries.
- c. God only endowed Americans with inalienable rights.