Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whiney is a musical about how rough the world is for members of the Republican Party based on the Broadway smash hit, Annie.
They yearn for the day that a corporation will sponsor them.
- Sarah Palin as Miss Hannigan (a K-Street matchmaker who hooks corporate sponsors with legislators)
- Norm Coleman as Rooster Hannigan (Miss Hannigan's brother)
- Michele Bachmann as Lily St. Regis (Rooster's girlfriend/page/intern)
- Pete Hoekstra as Whiney (a red-headed legislator looking for a corporate sponsor)
- John Boehner as Molly (a legislator looking for a corporate sponsor)
- Darryl Issa as Pepper (a legislator looking for a corporate sponsor)
- Mike Pence as Tessie (a legislator looking for a corporate sponsor)
- Dick Cheney as Daddy Warbucks (a corporate sponsor looking for just the right legislator)
- Karl Rove as Grace Farrell (Warbuck's secretary)
- Joe Leiberman as Sandy (a scruffy dog)
- Barack Hussein Obama as FDR (president of the United States, who tries to socialize everything)
(These are the names of the actual songs from the real musical, please edit them to make them appropriate to this adaptation)
- It's The Hard Knock Life
- We'd Like to Thank You Herbert Hoover
- Little Girls
- I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here
- Easy Street
- You Won't Be an Orphan for Long
- You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile
- Something Was Missing
- I Don't Need Anything But You
- Tax Cut for Christmas