Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wasilla, Alaska HistoryEdit
Wasilla, Alaska TodayEdit
Popular Ethnic Neighborhoods In Wasilla, AlaskaEdit
Wasilla, Alaska LandmarksEdit
- $500,000 federally-funded youth shelter
- $1.9 million federally-funded transportation hub
- $900,000 federally-funded sewage tubes
- $15 million federally-funded rail tubes
- $500,000 federally-funded mental health center
Famous People From Wasilla, AlaskaEdit
A Typical Day In Wasilla, AlaskaEdit
Strange Laws in Wasilla, AlaskaEdit
- proven gays are chained to wild bears.
The Mayor And Her DutiesEdit
After the governor, the mayor of Wasilla is the second most powerful person in Alaska.
She has a busy schedule filled with many duties fulfilling the vow she swore when taking office to "gather Executive Experience."
Here is a sample of her schedule:
- Sunday-- all-day church
- Monday-- meeting
- Tuesday-- prepare jello for Wednesday church
- Wednesday-- church
- Thursday-- sign paychecks
- Friday-- begin baked beans for Saturday church gathering
- Saturday-- prepare for Sunday church