Wasilla, Alaska HistoryEdit
Wasilla, Alaska TodayEdit
Popular Ethnic Neighborhoods In Wasilla, AlaskaEdit
Wasilla, Alaska LandmarksEdit
- $500,000 federally-funded youth shelter
- $1.9 million federally-funded transportation hub
- $900,000 federally-funded sewage tubes
- $15 million federally-funded rail tubes
- $500,000 federally-funded mental health center
Famous People From Wasilla, AlaskaEdit
A Typical Day In Wasilla, AlaskaEdit
Strange Laws in Wasilla, AlaskaEdit
- proven gays are chained to wild bears.
The Mayor And Her DutiesEdit
After the governor, the mayor of Wasilla is the second most powerful person in Alaska.
She has a busy schedule filled with many duties fulfilling the vow she swore when taking office to "gather Executive Experience."
Here is a sample of her schedule:
- Sunday-- all-day church
- Monday-- meeting
- Tuesday-- prepare jello for Wednesday church
- Wednesday-- church
- Thursday-- sign paychecks
- Friday-- begin baked beans for Saturday church gathering
- Saturday-- prepare for Sunday church