Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Was this not the Walter Reed you were looking for? Please click here for other "Walter Reeds" in this wiki
Walter Reed Army Medical Center was a Wikiality.com Featured Word on 08/15/07.
Walter Reed Army Medical Center is what used to be called an Army hospital, but due to government neglect and liberals hating Our Troops is not able to keep up with the soldiers who voluntarily admit themselves.
Troops currently "On Leave" at WRAMC should not speak publicly about the following:
- Dead Cockroaches
- The Lack Of Functional Elevators
- The Standard Army Provided Sleeping Aperati and they're urine content or supposed quality
- The lack of provided undergarments
- Presidential Visitations
- The lack of provided garments in general
- Any ceiling holes making upper floor bathrooms visible from the lower floors
- Any structural holes or shortcomings in general
- Any staff shortfalls or patient/staff substitution programs
- Any re-negotiated contracts regarding percentages of health benefits or salaries to be paid to enlisted patients
- Any mold, fungi or persistent gunk found in WRAMC facilities
- Broken windows which allow outside elements into WRAMC facilities
- Any protests outside of WRAMC facilities
- Any references to the transformation of a functional world-class medical facility into a sub-standard destination of last resort when compared to its newly-created private replacement
- Any outside programs which shortcut standard WRAMC garment provisions programs
- Any USO tours to WRAMC containing "The Heavy Metal Music"
- Any statements made by Sylvester Stallone regarding his own value of his own life
- Any statement made by Eminem whatsoever, who will apparently not "go to Beihrut and do a show there", and so, is totally full of shit. Suprise, Suprise!
- Any so called plan being talked about to bring recovering Soldiers to their home states to receive medical care in lieu of that provided by WMARC.