Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
you will be banned!
- Only Registered Users Who Have Contributed Positively to Wikiality.com Are Allowed to:
- Nominate entries
- Vote for nominees
- And, yes, you may nominate and vote for your own article
- Nominated Article must meet Wikiality.com standards:
- must be about Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A.
- if not directly about Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A., it must reflect "The Stephen Colbert Experience"
- must be funny (actually, its more imporant to be satirical, but that's a wordonista word and what we really want is somebody nailed that we can laugh at)
- must be written by a Registered User
- must be truthy
- Criteria for Nominees
- must not contain red links
- must not have any "Bad tags" or "UC" tags
- spelling, punctuation, grammatical and formatting errors kept to a minimum.
- must not contain any Wikipedophilia
- no randomness
- no vanity
How To Nominate an Article
- Include the title of the article as a link
- "sign" the nomination
- A nomination does not count as a vote.
- User may only have one vote per nomination.
- User may vote for as many nominees as they choose.
How To Vote
- Just write "+1" under the selection of your choice (the Article Name or, for features: "Yes", "No", "Not Yet") followed by your "signature".
Users should sign all communications on Wikiality.com. A "signature" leaves the date and time, plus the User's name. To "sign", type 2 of these "-", then 4 of these "~", with no spaces in between or quotation marks. It should look like this: "--~~~~".
If you are not able to edit the "Nominating" or "Voting" page, and you are logged in, comment on the Talk:Main_Page, if there is a syscop around, they will come and help you.
you will be banned!