Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The United States presidential election of 2008 will be held on November 4, 2008. Whichever presidential candidate receives the more favorable ruling from the suprime court will be the 44th President of the United States and sentenced to four years of an unappeasable country telling him how incompetent he is or is doing "such a disgraceful job and disservice to global peace, immigration reform and foreign oil dependency for generations to come." Blaba Blaba Blah.
In the past presidential elections of 2000 and 2004, both parties got a first hand view at how ill-informed, oblivious, and retarded the American people truly are. With democracy hanging by a thread hey did you happen to catch last night’s episode of 24? I caught the first part but I had to run to the store shortly after he sodomized his best friend and shot that little girl in the face.
Early stages Edit
With a shortage of missing climber stories, celebrity deaths, and American Idol interviews the media found it difficult to find a story of such great loss and outrage that required immediate attention. Thus, all news networks decided to start the campaign season a few months earlier for a reason absolutely non-related to ratings.
- February 19th, 2007 - Arizona senator John McCain goes back into base-crazy mode and has delusions of Donald Rumsfeld being a less than perfect secretary of defense.
- March 5th, 2007 - major news networks hold top democratic presidential candidates accountable for recent ethnic slurs...seriously, those fake accents are pathetic.
Candidates and potential candidates Edit
As stated above, the election is currently in its early stages and some candidates have not gotten up off their asses yet.
Democratic Party Edit
- Senator Joe Biden of Delaware
- Senator Barack Hussein Obama of an Islamic Madrassa
Former Governor Tom Vilsackkkk! of Iowa... cut and ran from election Former mayor Rudy Giuliani of New York
- A few former Air America employees
- Bill Clinton and his wife
- Christopher Dodd of Connecticut
Super-Gaysexual Party Edit
Republican Party Edit
- The Donald
- The Terminator
- Fred Phelps
- Ann Coulter
- America's Mayor, Rudy Giuliani
- John McCain of Vietnam War
- Rush Limbaugh
- Condoleeza Rice
- Christopher Walken
- Bill Frist
- The Oprah
- Newt Gingrich
- Mitt Romney of Massachusetts