The United Kingdom of Great Britainistan does not encompasses the British Isles. The Republic of Ireland rightfully is not apart of their tea drinking commune. Ireland was never part of the United Kingdom and never will be.
The United Kingdom, or U.K., used to be called the British Empire until they decided to stop Germany from trying to get their own empire, thus requiring the Americunts to bail them out, causing them to be indebted to them, and having no money to left to display their superiority over everybody else on the planet (except for America, which fought the British in a titanic clash that stretched from Nova Scotia to Florida. It was called World War 0. America won.) and confined their awesome Britishness into just a few North Atlantic islands off the coast of Europe. They then made friends with America to keep the Americans from decimating the remnants of their tea supply (heavily damaged in the war) and have lived in complete happiness ever since.
This country is a member of the European Union. Most right-thinking British people are ashamed of being linked to such a pansy-ass continent.
Currently, the United Kingdom is ruled by Prime Minister David Cameron. He is almost as great as both Churchill and Thatcher. Plus, Queen Elizabeth II is his boss, even though she's a woman and he's a man and they're not even married!
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland TriviaEdit
- The government of the UK is a democracy, which is pretty much a clone of the US government.
- The UK's royal anthem is "God Save the Queen", however, Ireland's regular anthem is any song by U2 and Britain's anthem is "Baggy Trousers" by Madness.
- Gandhi was an avid supporter of the United Kingdom. He reportedly liked it much better than he liked the British Empire.
- Sherlock Holmes is from this country. He is third only to
Chuck Norrisand Stephen Colbert, because he can survive falling down really tall waterfalls with sharp rocks at the bottom.
- The six territories of the U.K. are: England, Britain, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and the Falkland Islands.
- Britain, which is part of the United Kingdom, is absolutely not just the island with England, Wales, and Scotland on it. That island is called Great Britain. Regular Britain is, as evidenced by its name, similar but just not as great.
- The U.K. has the second-largest contingent of troops in Iraq and is rumored to be currently drawing up plans for an invasion of Iran (as well as Irap).
- David Gilmour, the demigod of Pink Floyd, is British.
- oj simpson wants a cup a tea
ELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNAELLO GOVNA