There have been many great guitar players since Elvis first gyrated his hips in a sinful and evil way. And there have been even more Greatest Guitar Player lists.
The List Edit
9. Angus Young (lead guitar - AC/DC) : the naughty schoolboy foreigner guitar great.
8. Mike Huckabee (bass guitar - Mike And The Creationists) : putting the gent in intelligent design.
7. Slash (lead guitar - Guns N' Roses) : tip top hat guitarist.
6. Eddie Van Halen (lead guitar - Van Halen) : smokin' axe wielder.
5. Allen Collens (lead guitar - Lynyrd Skynyrd) : the South shall rock again!
3. Stevie Ray Vaughn (lead guitar - Stevie Ray Vaughn And Double Trouble) : Texan blues great.
Rival Lists Edit
Accept no imitations. The Wikiality.com list is the genuine article.
Rolling Stone magazine is normally full of shit, unless Stephen is either on the cover or mentioned in its pages. Then (and only then) does Rolling Stone become relevant.