Tony Snow has sacrificed for his country by giving up his job at Fox News to become George W. Bush's Press Secretary. Because Condoleeza Rice left one of her roller skates in the White House parking lot, Stephen Colbert tripped and lost to him.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! On the day of our Lord Jesus, July 12, 2008, Tony left the truthiness behind to rejoice the end of his colon cancer. The behind the scenes is that The Greatest President EVER had one last colon examination in his memory. Unlike the traitor Scott McClellan, Tony & Dubya will be rocking on God's porch and laughing for eternity.
Everyday, Tony (I call him Tony), meets with the press to answer questions about the day's news and events.
Tony doesn't take any guff from the liberal media elite. He often issues press releases putting the focus where it belongs or rebutting their false information such as:
- "Top 5 Traitors in the Press Corp"
- "How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You That We Never Said The War In Iraq Was Going Really Well, But Actually It Is Going Really Well If You Would Just Report The Good News Instead Of Appeasing The Terrorists"
- "It's The Global War On Terror, Stupid"
- "10 Crazy Things That Barney Did That You Can Report On Instead Of Talking About Mark Foley".
- Can play the flute fluently. This is from many years of practice playing the skin flute for FOX News, then continuing his "musical" education at the White House
See Tony in action at the Daily Press Briefing.
Tony Snow TriviaEdit
- Secret Service name is "Snow Job"
- Used to work for Fox News and now works for the "Jesus Administration"
- Looks an awful lot like Herman Munster and smells a lot like Grandpa
- Has the largest forehead of any White House Press Secretary
- There is no bigger feminist than Tony Snow, except perhaps Rush Limbaugh
- Believed to an assimilated Captain Jean-Luc Picard and acts as the speaker for the Borg
- Has learned that to many lies can cause colon cancer.
February 27, 2008 NailingEdit
- press secretary for The Greatest President Ever
- went in to get clubbed like a baby seal
- no one ever tried to make him into a coat
- accused as partisan
- There are things Americans deserve not to know
- used to be a journalist
- newspaper writer
- worked for FOX
- the White House was the happiest place he ever worked
- sitting in for Papa Bear's radio factor instead of Stephen
- was given free rein