Who Is Tim Horton? Edit
Tim Horton (1867-1952) is the first Prime Minister of Canada. He wanted to be the first President but he knew he would never be better than George Washington. His was married to Anne Murray in 1925. They had three children Mario LeMieux (1965), Wayne Gretzky (1967), and Mike Myers (1968).
How Tim Horton's Changed RestaurantsEdit
Tim Horton RulesEdit
- Accidentally invented the Canadian flag when a maple leaf fell on his table cloth at a picnic.
- Invented coffee.
- Celine Dion was his babysitter. Although he never hit on her.
- Was the first ever to coin the phrase "Double double" outside of a porn movie.
- Duelled with a hockey stick (until his death).
- At the time of his death in an automobile accident, LSD was found in his car (Last Saturday's Donuts).
- During the war of 1812, his grandfather invented the Canadarm  as a way of touching Maine without really touching it, as in "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you!"